Chapter 19~Just a another day

I am currently in bed with my phone writing this chapter. Ahaha lol who cares about sleep. Nah, but anyways here's the newest chapter!! Hope ye like it! ¯\_()_/¯

It's now been 2 whole weeks since you lost some of your memory. Thankfully none of the villains have attacked you since then. The written exams come in the mail for your exams to try to get into Shiketsu High School. From what the doctors said, you only have memory of your one original quirk. They did fill you in on your 'other quirks' but they strictly forbidden you from using them. You begin to start to fill out the exam forms, and since all the summer school you've been doing, you're feeling pretty good about your responses for these questions. As you finish up a question you hear your mom talking to someone downstairs.

I wonder who that could be..?  You put your pencil down and walk towards the stairs and peek you head out. You see your mom and a police officer in the kitchen talking. You try to eavesdrop but their voices are so low and you can barely understand a single word. As you try to figure out why a cop is in your home you're interrupted by your mom's voice.

"Y/N, could you come down?"

You freeze for a sec. Did I do something wrong! Am I in trouble!? You stop hesitating for a moment and decide to go down. You slowly approach the kitchen and head towards them. You pause, waiting for someone to speak. Your mom clears her throat.

"Y/N, the uh police officer has some questions for you." She says as she makes eye contact with the cop and they share a nod as your mom begins to exit the room. You nod slowly as you try to process what exactly is happening. The officer chuckles.

"Hey, don't worry, you're not in trouble or anything." He says which reassures you. You let out a sigh of relief under your breath.

"Oh," you say.

"I just have a few questions to ask. That's okay with you?"

"Yea, sure, ok."

"So do you have regained any memories of that day, or anything before it?" You shake your head.

"N-no, sorry."

"It's alright. Now then have you experienced any new side effects of quirks? Such as new abilities." You look up thinking about it. Nothing much. A lot hasn't been happening lately.

"Uh no." You respond with.

"Okay then, and have you been going out or anything?" You sigh and puff out your cheeks in annoyance.

"No, ever since my mom said I can't go outside unless I have her permission." He chuckles

"Heh, that's moms for you, always taking precautions." He says.

"Yeah, but did it have to be this extreme..." you say.

"Look kiddo, she's just trying to protect you. This is a serious situation after all." He stands up.

"Well that's all I have for you, have a nice day."

You nod.

"Yea, y-you too!"

Yeep this was a short one...
But don't worry my friends, (if u even r my friend ;-;)
I've already started working in the next chapter!!! Which is sorta a long one...
So hooray!
And good night to me!

So hooray!And good night to me!