Chapter 11~'Your on TV!?'

☞︎☞︎☞︎I'd really appreciate it if you guys could leave a vote and a comment!☜︎☜︎☜︎
☞︎☞︎I'd love to hear your guys feedback on this story!! It gives me inspiration to keep writing!! ☜︎☜︎
Anyways...
~Enjoy the chapter!~

Also TYSM FOR 100 READSSSSSS
☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

Your 1st week goes by while your staying at your grandparents. Today's the day that Bakugo is heading back to Musutafu. You meet up with Motoki and Bakugo to say goodbye to Bakugo and take him to the train station. As you get there you see the trains already there to leave. Motoki goes up to the paying box and pays for the ticket. You and Bakugo stand side by side in silence.

"So, this is it." You say. He closes his eyes and shrugs.

"Yea." He says.

"Just so you know, I never liked hanging out with you! That was just because your damn grandma said we had to! So don't go thinking I did!!" He says angrily. You smirk at him knowing he's trying to hide his feelings.

You giggle.

"And you say I'm terrible at lying.."  you say teasing him. He gets an annoyed look on his face.

"Tch!" He says. The train honks letting you know that it's ready to leave. Motoki comes up to you guys.

"Later cuz!" He says while hugging Bakugo in a tight hug.

"What the hell!? Get off me!!" Bakugo says trying to get loose. You and Motoki laugh at his behavior. He releases him.

"But seriously, later Katsuki." He says while reaching out a fist. Bakugo reaches out a fist too as they slightly fist pump,

"Yea, later idiot." He says with a slight smile. Bakugo turns to you. You reach out your arm and give him a quick one sided hug. Motoki smiles at you guys. You whisper to Bakugo,

"T-thanks, for everything..."

You let him go. He blushes looking the other way.

"Yea. It was nothing. But don't go thinking!-"

"Yea, yea, I know." You say while you giggle.

"Oh and also try to lay of Midoriya a bit, ok? J-just...be nice! Ok?"

"Yea, yea, fine. But I won't promise you that!" He says as he starts to walk inside the train. He steps on the step that goes into the train and shouts.

"Later dork!"

You smile. And wave goodbye as the train leaves the station.

It's quiet.

"So..what are you going to do now? I mean your boyfriends gone an-" Motoki says.

Your face turns red. You interrupt him.

"W-what!? N-no, no, h-he's not-" Motoki laughs.

"I know, I know, just kidding." He says.

"Besides, aren't you and the green haired kid a thing?" He asks clueless. Your face turns even more red.