Chapter 24~keep chasing

You don't waste any time, the first thing you do is head upstairs to get ready. You put together an outfit such as this:

(Apologies if ya don't like it (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

(Apologies if ya don't like it (•́•̀)

In the meantime you decide to catch up on some of your books. As you get absorbed into the book, you start to lose track of time. You glance up at your alarm clock.
7:13 p.m.
Oh crap! How could I lose track of time!? Idiot!

You scatter your things together and head out the door.

"Be back before 10!" You hear your mom shout as you run. Mmmmm I hope I'm not too late....

You arrive at town square, you sit down at a nearby bench. Phew, I'm not tardy after all...

You take out your phone and scroll through your text messages. He still hasn't read the text..? Your stomach growls. Mmmmm I'm so hungry~
I only had that mochi, and that wasn't very filling....

You decide to call him, the phone rings. But it only goes straight to voicemail. You sigh.
He's probably just running late, I hope nothing bad happened...

About 45 minutes pass and still no reply. You decide to head home, since it doesn't look like he's coming. I wonder why he didn't show up ..? Maybe something came up..?
You head to a nearby ramen place and head inside. You head inside and  order a bowl of ramen and start munch on it. You overhear someone's conversation.

"Did you hear, All Might's at the beach!" You hear a lady say.

"What no way! Here!?" A man replies.  That's so cool! I'd never thought he'd be here, in the same town...
You slurp your ramen fascinated with hearing more.

"Yeah! My friend just sent me a pic right now. Apparently this girl was taking a late night swim when she started to drown. But uh don't worry she's safe, a boy with messy hair saved her. It looks like he was with All Might." The lady shows her phone to the man. You look up to get a glimpse of the picture. You see All Might standing with a boy and-Izuku? You drop your chopsticks. N-no way, t-that couldn't be him. H-he's probably at home or something...

"Wait! Can I see your phone!" You blurt out loud to the couple. The give you an uncomfortable stare knowing that you were eavesdropping. The lady then hands you her phone with the image. You stare at it aggressively, trying to determine an answer. Your chest feels a strike of pain as you realize it's really him. I don't get it...
You stare at nothing thinking about all kinds of things. You accidentally drop the lady's phone as your fingers loose the grip.

"What, hey!" She says. Her words don't mean anything to you, all that's on your mind is him.

You run back to your seat and pay the chef while thanking him for the bowl and begin to sprint to the beach.
I-it can't be...did he really forget? And what's he doing at the beach this late..? I-it can't be true I need to see this for myself...