Chapter 27~Resolution

Whaaaaa it's been like 2 weeks and the stories gotten 200 views from then!!
Weow that's crazy :0

You take a step back in fear and fall to your knees in shock. You stare at the ground in confusion.

"B-but how is that even possible..? You died from a car crash. H-how are you still-" you say, he interrupts.

"To be honest it was a lot easier than I thought to fake a death." He says as he walks around examining you. He what? Faked it...but all this time....mom....

"Why would you do that!? You know how hard it was for mom because of you!" You say as your tone becomes feisty.

"She was better off without me. Plus I didn't need a drag around..." he says with a shrug. What is with him!? How can I even call him my dad!?

You look down, pissed at him. He kneels down and puts his finger under your chin and lifts it up. Forcing you to make eye contact with him.

"Aw, come one. Don't be like that. There'll always be a special place in my heart for you. You know that right?" He says in a calm voice. You look at him with tears of confusion and frustration forming.

"Why are you here. What do you have to do with a place like this?" You say in a low tone.

"Well, I am kinda...the one uncharged of this. I hired Yakeru, the villain at the bus, you know. That kinda stuff." He says looking around the room. You give him a shocked look. He's the one behind all this crap? I can't believe he would do this!

...

"...we're you the one who made me have all these new quirks-" you say but stop as he begins to smile.

You ready know the answer.

"B-but why!? Why would you do this to your own daughter!" You shout with anger. He puts his hands in his pockets and sighs.

"Well, the truth is you have something I want. One thing that only occurred in every 0.3% of the human population who posses quirks. And that's the heavens eye."

"To sum it up, it's basically a 3rd eye. One that can control anything of powers beyond our understanding..." He says in a low tone. You feel your body start to tremble.
3rd eye..?
You feel a strike of pain hurst through. You hunch towards the ground holding your stomach tight with both hands.

"Mmm, what's the matter dear? You feeling hurt?" He says mockingly

You refuse to respond due to the great pain your in.

"I can fix it, you know, make it...disappear." He says as a strolls around you.

"If you contribute to my little remake the world project, I'll make the pain stop, and if I don't...then we'll just have another dead person in the world..." he says.

What the hell is wrong with him!? Like I give a crap about his little project. I just need to get that crystal back!

You stand up unsteady and feel like the room is spinning. You quickly get a glance of a nearby room doorway. You see a laser like object guarding around a glowing substance. That must be it..!

"Come on Y/N. Don't be like that, you won't last very long without me. If you do, you won't ever get to graduate, become your dream of being hero in this society, you won't even get to see that boy again. The one you....love." He says with a smirk trying to lure you in.

He puts his hand on your shoulder.

"What do ya say..?"

You glare at him with the corner of your eye and quickly hit him in the stomach with your elbow as your weak body manages to escape. You take a few steps away from him as he falls to the ground trying to catch his breath. You find the power to make a quick teleport to escape this room. You fade away but come back in the same spot. Damnit come on!!