Chapter 21~Teeny Tiny Y/N

Here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy it!  <3

You become unconscious and all you can see and hear is this...

"All I ever want to do is to be your hero!.....hero...........hero"

Izukus voice echo through your head.

"Don't you see? Your the one who's stopping time!" Yakerus voice also echos.

"Y/N, please be safe...." you hear your mom say. You see all these memories from before until they speed up and gradually fade into light. You wake up and gasp for air.

"I remember.." you say to yourself. "I-I remember what happened! With Izuku, my quirks, even that damn villain!" You say as you continue to breath heavily. You stand up and notice that the sky is a little further away than away.

...

That's weird I don't remember being so close to the ground....
You hold out your hands and see they resemble a toddlers.

What the!? This doesn't make any sense...wait-
You start to wal fast, worriedly, as you find a puddle in the middle of the street. You look at it and see your 6 year old self.

"Huh!!" You say as your touch your body really making sure what's happening. My height! It's gone, Wha! And my clothes are so big! This can't be happening!!! Tears start to appear.
"Ughh! Stupid bird! This is all your fault!" You say aloud to nothing. Ugh, my voice is so squeaky. Crap! I can't let my mom see me like this!! She'll freak out and never let me go out again! You look at yo ur phone. But then again, she'll also freak out if I'm not home. You stand their puzzled with the book in your hands. You sigh. I'll just have to go home without letting mom see me like this. But how..?

~toime skipeee~

You arrive home and unlock the door. You see your mom on the couch all worn out while watching tv.

"Y/N? Is that you?" She says while looking at the tv.

"Uh-" my voice! I need to make it lower.

"I mean uh yep, i-it's me." You say in a low voice.

"What's up with your voice..?" She asks while about to turn her head.

"Look at the tv! Isn't that a new type of dinner that you've been meaning to try out?!" You say nervously fast distracting her so she doesn't look. She turns her attention back to the tv.

"Huh, oh yea..." she says absorbed into the tv. She yawns. "I'm gonna take a nap, wake me up in the morning..." she says tiredly as she lies down on the couch.

"Oh uh yep! For sure!" You say as you sneak upstairs. Ok perfect! That worked better than expected, plus if I know mom she'll stay alseep until morning. So I have some time to fix.... whatever this is. Ok just think..what could of caused this...? Firstly the bird, and secondly....um...me. But I don't really think this was the birds fault. I mean it was just a crazy crow who bumped into me. So that means...-
You pause as you come to a conclusion of what most likely happened. You start tremble a bit. "A-another quirk...and a powerful one..." you say to yourself. You grab your phone and check what time it is.

7:49 p.m.

I don't even know where to start. I mean his can I get back to normal? Am I really going to stay like this.....forever!? You start to panic a bit thinking if all the bad possibilities. I have to go find help...but where? I-I need someone to help me figure this out...let's see, who's good quirk analyzeation. You ponder this question until someone comes to your mind. Oh no....what will he say..? I bet he probably doesn't wanna see me after I forgot him.
But do I really have a choice here..?