💚❤️💚Christmas Special❤️💚❤️

Please take note that this takes place after Izuku gets his quirk, somewhere around the camp arc, and Y/N's quirk 'problem' is solved.
Enjoy!!

''Twas the night before Christmas and among all the hustle and bustle, Y/N waited in line for some fruitcake

''Twas the night before Christmas and among all the hustle and bustle, Y/N waited in line for some fruitcake. Meanwhile everyone was out and about getting last minute gifts for their loved ones..."

🎄Y/N's POV🎄

You look up from your phone to see 6 people still waiting in front of you. You sigh
"Just a little longer..." You say to yourself as you sigh.

☃️Story POV☃️

You see, Y/N's mom is at one of her co workers Christmas party, possibly getting drunk....But um besides that! She texted Y/N to pick up some fruit cake for tomorrow's morning, and also that she would be getting home pretty late. So since Y/N had nothing better else to do, and since Izuku was spending Christmas with his mom, Y/N obeyed her moms orders and headed out for the fruitcake. After all it was tradition that Y/N and her mom would have fruitcake on Christmas morning. Y/N went out to the store.

🎄Back to Y/N 's POV🎄

You looked at the clock on your phone:

7:34 p.m.

it read.
I'm gonna miss the new Christmas romcom on TV. It stated nearly a half hour ago...well good thing I prerecorded it. Guess I'll just have to watch it later...

"Miss?" A voice said as it interrupted your thoughts.
You look up at the cash register lady wait for you, and all of a sudden all of the people that were in front of you are gone. Wow, that went faster than I expected .

"O-oh, right, sorry." You say with a chuckle of embarrassment. The lady scans you items and gives you a box for them.
"Have a nice day!" She says as she hands you your receipt. You nod and thank her. You head out the store and start to walk home. So colddd. You bury yourself in your warm fuzzy scarf.

(Lol here's something of what of your outfit looks like, eee sorry if it's not your style.
👉👈)