Chapter 12~Clouds

"W-wait Y/N, please...just s-stay a little longer" I say shyly. She smiles with her cheeks blushing.

"O-ok."

She sits back down across me while looking at he palm in her hand. I feel like a more better person since I met All Might. I actually have hope that I can reach me dreams. I wanna tell her, but I can't. All Might said so himself, to keep it a secret. I still can't believe I'm going to have a quirk! I sit up more straight trying to be more confident.

"Uh Y/N,"

She looks up at me, it seems she was deep in thought.

"Yea?" She says with a clueless face. I squint my eyes, and turn my head. Crap! Why does she always have to be so cute!

"Un, do y-you wanna head into the park? I-I mean my mom might here me talking to you and she'll come in to see what's going on."

I have so many questions to ask her, so the park should be a good place.

"Oh yeah sure!" She says trying to keep the volume down. I smile and nod.

~Your POV~

You reach for your pocket on your pajama pants looking for your phone. Damn it! I must if left it at home! Baka!

"Uh Midoriya, can you check what time it is?" You out your hand behind your head.

"I kinda left my phone at home." You chuckle.

"O-oh! Um yea!" He says as grabs his phone and turns it on.

"10:46" he says as he puts it in his pajama pockets.

"Mm kay" you say.

"Ok, let's hurry outta here." he says as he stands up. A cold blow of wind comes through the window , you shiver as it blows against you.

"Its pretty cold out there..." you say to yourself

Izuku grabs a jacket from his closet. The same jacket that he lended you from before. He wraps it around you, and smiles.

"T-there." He says. You blush and smile.

"T-thanks." You say cheerfully.

He puts his head out the window, and looks left, then right, puzzled.

"Hmm..How are we supposed to get out?" He says with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh! Well I-I thought you had some sorta idea." You say. He stands there puzzled trying to figure out a solution.

"Hey I got it! Why don't we just go out the way I got in!" You say with your hand making an L shape. He hesitates to respond. But then says.

"Mmm...I-I don't know....I mean the doctor did say to not use your quirk. And y-your health is important!" He says worried. You give him a slight smile.

"Yea, true. But this is also important too." You say gazing into his eyes. He blushes as you do so.

"I don't know Y/N....wouldn't it be like breaking the rules....?" He says nervously. You take his hands and hold them. With a determined face.

"Look Midoriya, I have 5 more weeks over there. Which means 5 more weeks of not seeing you! So...I-I...wanna spend each chance I get with you!" You say with flustered cheeks. He blushes staring into your e/c colors. You let go if his hands. You wait for him to answer. He nods.

"O-ok!"

You smile. I'm sure it'll be fine. I mean I only used my quirk 3 times and it's been 3 weeks! So I haven't really used it. Deep down you have a a voice telling you not to do it. But you ignore it.