Chapter 9~Part two

As you open the car door you and Motoki's cousin make eye contact. Your shocked to do who it is. It's the guy who attacked you and Izuku! Your eyes widen and you point a finger at him. Right before you were gonna say what your were going to say he interprets you.

"Hey, what hell are you doing here!?" He shouts with annoyed look on his face.

"I should be the one who's asking that question!" You snap back. Motoki stands there confused.

"Wait, you guys know each other?" He says.

"Pchh, yea she's the dork who hangs around with that damn nerd." You frown your eyebrows and cross your arms.

"I am not a dork" you say angrily with your cheeks puffed out.

"Yea whatever," he says.

"Oh! Well, anyways, Y/N this is Bakugo" Motoki says.

"Mhm" you say trying not to make contact with Bakugo.

Motoki puts your stuff in the car, he then sits in the drivers seat. Out if all the people why did it have to be him. You think to yourself. You like the back seat car door and sit down. You pull out your phone.

"Katsuki, why don't you sit in the back with Y/N?" Motoki says. Oh god no,

"No way am I sitting with that dork! I'm just fine siting up here" Bakugo says stubbornly. You sigh in relief. Motoki gives Bakugo a look. Bakugo scowls.

"Damnit, fine..." he says angrily while opening the car door and sitting next to you. You avoid eye contact. Motoki plugs in his earbuds and starts driving.

"We'll be there in about 15 minutes" he says.

You pull out your phone and go on it for a bit. You slightly look over at Bakugo ,who is literally sitting right next to you, and he's looking the other way blushing a bit with an annoyed look on his face.

"Don't tell me your texting that damn nerd!?" He says while looking over at your phone. You blush.

"What no! I-I was just checking in case if he texted me." you say.

...

You find the courage to ask.

"Why do you pick on him..?" You say softly. He looks at you.

"Because he's weak" he says angrily.

"So? Doesn't mean you have to bully him! Izuku told me you acted like this since you were kids! I know he's not the strongest...but still."

"A-and the other day, at the store, you really hurt him. You burned a bit of his arm, luckily it was able to heal...
B-but you can't go around hurting people like that!" You say, he laughs.

"You think I care? It's his own stupid fault for not standing up for himself and actually throwing a punch of some kind. But that's what you get from someone who's quirk less, their weak, they don't belong in this world." You couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. Is this what Izuku had to live with his whole life!? No wonder why he has no confidence in himself. You frown your eyebrows and look away. You couldn't stand this guy. He was just so mean, and how he acted towards Izuku. And the worst part was you had to see him for a week! But you were sure there was some sort of real reason why he bullied Izuku, and you were determined to figure it out.
The rest of the car trip was silent, you and Bakugo both gave opposite directions staring at the window.

~El Time Skip~

As the car stoped since it reached its destination, you unbuckled your seat belt and opens the car door. You stepped out of the car and looked around. You could see the silhouettes of the trees that lead to a house that was lit up by a path of little lanterns.
It's been a while since I was last here. I wonder how grandma and grandpa are doing.