Chapter 18~So we meet again

Happy New Year!!! Finally 2020's over! Lol 2020 just sucked..but it's over now so yee!

"Uh, I-I'm sorry....who are you...?" You ask cluelessly.

~Izuku's POV~

I give her a confused look. W-what kinda question is that...? Maybe she's joking. I look up to her, she's serious.

"Y/N, what're you talking about?" She gives me a blank look

"You're joking right?" He says with a nervous chuckle.

You look down and to the window beside from your bed.

My heart starts to race as all kinds of thoughts fill my head.

"Y-Y/N...you don't remember me...?" I say, my voice starting to sound panicked. She looks at me, she opens her mouth. Then closes it, thinking of a response. A few nurses rush through the door and interrupt her.

"Please! You need to get back to your room! You're in no condition to be moving ." The nurse says demandingly.

Y/N gives looks at me with a concerned expression. The nurse pulls me by the arm, and tries to exit. Tears start to form in my eyes. No way. I-it can't be true!

I get off the chair as I limp towards Y/N she gives me a shocked look. I grab one of her hands and hold it.

"Y/N....it's me! Izuku!" I say with a shaky voice. She blushes with an uncomfortable look.

"mmm..." she says not knowing the situation.

"You need to calm down!" The nurse says and grabs me with more force. More tears start to roll down my cheeks as I try to resist the nurses grudge.

"Y/N!! Please! You have to remember!" I shout as the nurses take me away.

"Kid!! Calm down! If you don't I'll have to give you a tranquilizer!" The nurse angrily. I ignore the nurses words. All that's on my mind is Y/N.

"Y/N! Plea-" I feel a needle poke into my side, I lose strength as I fall towards the ground.

~Your POV~

I look at him in fear. How does he know my name? Is he a crazy person..? What the hell is going on!?
The nurses take him away. One stays behind.

"Sorry about that, don't mind him." She says with a giggle pretending nothing happened. You give her a worried look. What is going on?

She begins to leave the room.

"W-wait!" You say right before she leaves. She turns back.

"Yes?"

You pause for a sec and stare at the ground, then look up at her.

"....Is that boy going to be ok?" You ask. She smiles as she closes her eyes.

"Yes, he'll be fine." She says as she leaves the room.

Your mom comes back with a doctor. Your mom stands in the corner fidgeting with her fingers nervously.

The doctor puts his hand on your shoulder.

"Y/N, do you remember your birthday?" He says. You give him a confused look. What kind of a question is that?

"Uh yea, it's (your birthday date)"

He looks at your mom and shakes his head. Your mom's face turns relieved.

"Now then," he says as he clears his throat.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday? Mind telling me everything?" You stare at your mom confused. What happened yesterday? And why is it so important?