Chapter 30~Farewells

Last chapter (•́•̀)

You head out the door and begin to head towards the beach. You stop as you pass it. You hold your hand up towards your chest and close your eyes. Taking in this moment.
So many memories were made here...I can't help but feel a bit depressed knowing that I can't continue here...

You sigh-

You hear your phone buzz from your pocket. You jump at it as it startled you. You pick it up and see that Izuku's calling. You pause and smile at the thought of him. You then answer.

"Hello?" You say softly.

"Y/N! D-do you think you could meet me at townsaqure? T-there's something I wanna tell..y-you.." he says as he softly speaks the last part.

"Mm, yea sure. I-I was just about to look for you." You say with a slight chuckle.

"O-oh, well perfect timing I guess." He says with a slight chuckle as well.

"Mm k, I'll see you there," you say.

"Y-yeah."

You end the call. As the thought of moving away becomes more vivid and rapidly approaching. Your moods changes a bit.
Today's really the last day I'll see him...

...

-Izuku POV-

I stand waiting at a street pole as I see Y/N cross the street. My heart starts to pound as I feel myself become tense.

"Hey..." she says as she meets me. I notice her mood is a bit off, probably since she's moving today...
I shake my head at the thought of it.

"H-hi" I respond back.

...

"O-oh here! I-I got this for you," I say scrambling in my backpack trying to find the item. I pull it out. It's a camera.

I hand it to her, she pauses as she stares at it.

"O-oh thanks..." she says with a tone of sadness in her words. She takes it.

"I-I figured that since you'll be moving back home, you'll want to take pictures for new memories here. I mean, you already made so many here, it's about time to make some new ones!" I say trying to sound positive. I look at her, waiting for her smile, but it never comes.

"Hm, that very nice of you.." she says with a slight smile. But I can tell it's not hers.

...

"I bet Kashtadu (your town, lol idk random word I just made up) is really nice. It'll be nice for a change of pace you know? A new routine." I say sounding a bit cheerful.

"I-I mean in the bright side we'll both have more time to train, since we'll not be occupied as much messing around. I wonder how many more hours oftraining I can get in now that you be..." he starts to go off in a mutter

-Your POV-

As you listen to his words you start to feel a slight frustration start to boil. D-Does he want me to leave!? Cause it sounds like it. I'm actually moving away and he doesn't even care.

As he continues to mutter you tighten your grip in your hand as you feel tears start to form.

You start to sniffle as you get a runny nose from the crying a bit as tears start to form more. You see Izuku stop as he looks at you in surprise.

You stand there trembling look down, as you don't know what to respond or even how. Your moving away and the closest person to you doesn't even mind.

"Y-you don't even care that I'm moving away from here do you." You calmly with an unsteady voice. your eyes shut. He's stops in confusion.