Chapter 8~Goodbyes

OwO not much to say, so let's just get to the story!

You wake to see Izuku facing you, drooling, and with his arm above you hugging you. You shut up your eyes tight and blush. You are literally right next to him, squished. It's not a bad thing but you can't help but feel embarrassed. You look up to him.

You want to turn over since he's squishing your arm, but the grip he has around is tight, so you just ignore it. You see him open his eyes, he looks down at you, you look at him and blush. His face turns red and he quickly gets up.

"O-oh, u-um s-sorry Y/N!" He says embarrassed. You sit up.

"Oh, i-it's fine. I-it's just that when I woke up I saw you like that, so i-I didn't want to wake you up." You say blushing, trying not to make eye contact with him.

His face is bright red. Then he puts his hand out to help you up. You take it. You check your phone.

9:38 a.m.

"So, um what's for breakfast?" You ask changing the subject. He stops blushing.

"Oh. Um...do waffles sound good?" He asks. You face lights up and you quickly say.

"Yes!" He smiles at you. You blush a bit.

"Uh, I mean, yes, waffles sound good." He walks over to the kitchen and you guys start to make the waffles.

~time skip~

"Mmmmm. Those were so good!" Izuku says.

"you can really cook!"

"Heh, thank you!" You say as you flip over the eggs.

"But you made the waffles which was amazing!!" You say waving your fists in front of you. You mouth starts to water at the thought of it. He blushes.

"Thanks"

After you guys guys finish eating Inko drives you two to your house to pack your stuff.

~Izuku's POV~

"Take your time Y/N, I'll be in the town square. Izuku, call me when you guys are done." My mom says.

"Ok mom"

"Thank you so much Inko!" Y/N says. My mom smiles and drives off. We wave goodbye.

"Lest head inside" Y/N says as she grabs my hand. I and smile at the thought of us holding hands. As we approach the house my face turns red and my hand that Y/N's holding starts to shake. She stops to turn around and look at me.

"You alright?" She asks

"Y-yea..." Get a grip of yourself! I say in my head. She's waiting for a response.

"....it's just t-that. I I've never been inside of a u-uh g-girls room." I say trying not to make eye contact as she stares at me with pink cheeks. She takes my hand, and holds it up.

"Oh" I say under my breath. She smiles with her eyes closed happily.

"Well, then I guess I'll be the 1st one!" She says. I blush at her, as she continues to walk to the front door. I clench my hand to my shirt, and grip it tightly. What is this feeling? I think to myself. And why does it only happen when I'm around Y/N? I see Y/N open the door and walk in. She peeks her head out.

"You comin?" She asks. I get a grip of myself.

"Oh, um yea!" I say and run towards the door. She leads me to her room upstairs. I feel my heart beating as she opens the door.

"Uh, here it is." She says as we walk in.