Epilogue

3rd Person's POV

Spring, Summer, Autumn and lastly Winter has passed quicker than anyone could have imagined but unlike the come and go world of forgetful memories, seasons, pictures, unknown faces and loved ones, their love for each other has grown stronger than ever as if their bond is somehow irreplaceable.

'Everything comes and goes so easily in this world but remember, there are always things that will always stay by your side even if you cannot see or learn to understand its meaning.'

Today is their 2nd anniversary and the couple was more than happy to share it with the Army who had supported them along the serendipitous journey. Nothing happens without a meaning.

"Jiminie." "Hyung."

"You go first my love." Standing face to face on the glowing stage, Yoongi only smiled at the younger who soon nodded and shyly spoke with flushed cheeks.

"I have a present for you hyung, I-I've been preparing it for quite a while now." Jimin bitted onto his bottom lips as the crowd cheers with excitement before he anxiously tells the listening elder.

"You are always surprising me, aren't you?" Yoongi chuckled lightly while feeling the curiosity rushing through his body at what might Jimin prepared this time.

"This one is special hyung!" The blonde whined.

"I didn't say it's not! Show me now baby? I feel like I would die waiting." Yoongi exaggeratedly says, gaining himself an eye roll before Jimin then looked behind him and gave a tiny signal to the staff members which immediately made the rapper furrowed his brows in confusion before an unknown melody started playing.

Averting his attention back, Yoongi licked over his bottom lips as he stares at the male upfront and those sparks inside his eyes that he loved the most because of how they reminded him of how precious it is to have the male being 'the seat next to his soul.'

"I modeun geon uyeoni anya~" Angelicly, Jimin begin to sing while staring deeply into Yoongi's softened gaze with a content smile on his satisfied face at the elder's reaction.

Without breaking eye contact, Jimin continued singing the song he has been secretly working on with Namjoon and as expected, loud cheers and surprised gasps from the crowd roared up the packed stadium under the open sky as the unknown melody plays.

"Wow~" In awe, Yoongi watches Jimin serenading him with a song that holds so much meaning like its lyrics while looking like a complete angel with those two drops of glitter tears underneath his glistening eyes, shimmering eye shadow, rosy cheeks and a pair of glossy plumb lips.

In addition, the younger was wearing a diamond choker accompanied by his loose sparkly shirt and white high waisted pants that match so well with his faded platinum blonde hair which looked so fluffy that Yoongi was sure to make a mental note to ruffle them.

While questioning what he had done to deserve Jimin, Yoongi watches the performance with loving eyes as he focused on how the latter flashed him a cute smile before turning to the Army who were waving their Army Bombs that shone the colour yellow of hope, happiness and luck gently to each side.

"Just let me love you." Jimin turned to his Blue mold who was already looking back with concentrated eyes and slightly agape lips. Once again, the rapper was making that face when he was flabbergasted by Jimin's angelic vocals.

However, the gentle curves of Jimin's lips fall into a nostalgic one when he whispered the next line softly into the mic with so much emotion that he would like to express with this song.

"Let me love, let me love you~"

Remembering every moment and event they have been through together, Jimin could not believe how he did not fall in love with hyung way before the incident occurred but now his question was answered because maybe, it was meant to be.