13

Feeling his stomach-churning tremendously, Jimin watches with eagles eyes as his roommate put on the brown beige coat before adjusting it with a happy smile on his face, looking as if he's going somewhere important. "Hobi hyung where are you going?"

"Oh me and Yoongi hyung are just gonna go buy holly's food and maybe eat out later." J-hope replies his dongsaeng as he then heads to towards the mirror and fixes his styled dark orange hair.

"But you said that you are gonna help me with the choreo today." Jimin says while pouting sadly. It was fake.

"Jimin your moves are more than perfect, there's no need to work on it. Also, me and Yoongi are just gonna go out for only a few hours." J-hope rambled on excitedly but it made only made Jimin furrowed his brows once again.

"I need to stop this!" The silver-haired dongsaeng irrationally thought and gave his roommate an angelic smile before he leaves the room with an evil plan that has completely invaded his sickening mind.

"Jin hyung, does Yoongi have any plan today?" Jimin asks determinedly, eyes scanning the living room in a rush.

"I heard he is going out with J-dope today." The broad shoulder male replied but as usual, he notices that something was bothering the silver head male who looked a little worked up to begin with. "What's wrong now?"

"It's nothing." Jimin discouragedly sighed, knowing that it was time to start plan B so with a fast-beating heart, the male dancer head over to Yoongi's studio and quickly knock on the door. Waiting impatiently as he taps his foot against the floor to the ticking of his smartwatch

Not long, the door flung open and revealed the hyung he hasn't talked to for ages but as the zombie appears right in front of him, Jimin's heart danced to an upbeat song inside his heavy chest once he sees the elder's gloomy face.

Soon, his body became tensed up when he notices how Yoongi's eyebrows have slightly frowned once his lazy cat-like eyes landed on him, making Jimin felt weird and suddenly weak on his knees.

"Y-yoongi hyung..." The younger stutters awkwardly because of how intimidating Yoongi's eyes seem to be staring straight into his soul.

Unknowingly, his throat suddenly dries up because of seconds of pure silence. The rapper was just standing there like a statue while staring blankly at him with his eyebrows all furrowed.

"Yes Jimini- Jimin ah?" Yoongi says but then he stopped himself from slipping that long gone nickname out, he was more than confused about why the male who he was trying so hard to move on from only now decided to show up in front of his studio.

But he wanted to act normal, his goal was to move on but Yoongi couldn't lie that he felt his heart skipping a beat after beats when his eyes glued onto the younger's memorable face.

"I-I'm here to say that Bang PD wants the song you are working on finished by today." Jimin nervously says, it was a pathetic lie and a stupid excuse to stop the date of the century but he doesn't know why he was doing this, ruining someone else's happiness for his own.

"Really?! shit...I haven't even work on the chorus yet, thanks for telling me Jimin ah."

Yoongi thankfully gasped out before closing the door and walk up to his working chair so that he could frenziedly work on finishing the song by today just like what Bang PD has told his dongsaeng.

After a couple of seconds, Jimin let out a relieved sighed but when he turns his face to the left, he became startled by the scary aura of the oldest hyung who has his hands placed scarily on the side of his hips.

"We need to talk." Jin hissed before leading Jimin to his and Yoongi's shared bedroom.

When both males are in somewhere much quieter, Jin then looks at his dongsaeng with a mass of disappointment written all over his beauty. "What are you trying to do?"