21

Jimin's POV

"Was Yoongi hyung about to kiss Hobi hyung?!" Jimin thought inside his tangled head, feeling his heart squeezing tight inside his little chest out of pure jealousy.

Did not realise how easily he has become attached to the elder's soft thin dangerous-looking lips, those lips are only his but seeing his own roommate so close to feeling them ones Jimin knew better just made him even more jealous than he already is...

Although, he has no absolute right to be.

"Why am I feeling this way? Hyung only kisses me...no one else." The silver head muttered under his shortcutting breath while biting down on his lower lips as his eyes started watering up at his own mess up thoughts. Why do I feel hurt or even the slightest of betrayal?

The young dancer only wished to never walk in on what his two hyungs were about to do, he never asked to feel this stinging pain or the ugly feeling of getting cheated on when he and Yoongi weren't even together in the first place.

After all, he was only bringing an ice americano to the elder only because Jin hyung kindly asked him to. "God please stop! It's h-hurting."

"Park Jimin." A voice broke out sternly as the person closes the once wide-opened door and slowly walked over to sat on the other side of the bed while staring at how his friend's eyes were all red and puffy.

"H-hobi hyung?" Jimin says just above a whisper, continuing to drop his gaze down at the not so interesting carpeted floor with visible tears streaming down his sullen face.

"Why are you crying?" Hoseok straightforwardly asked with raised eyebrows and folded arms as he dully looks at his dongsaeng who was failing to suppress his loud sobs from breaking free.

"N-nothing...I j-just felt like it." Jimin openly lied.

"You were never a good liar." The orange-haired rapper joked, easily cracking out a small smile as if he was so used to doing them countless times.

"I'm sorry hyung...If I did not walk in, you would probably get a k-kiss from Yoongi hyung." Jimin gently spoke in guilt, wiping away his tears before finally lifted his head up to stare straight into the elder's eyes.

"That doesn't matter anymore." Hoseok softly sighed. "I broke up with Yoongi hyung."

At that instant, Jimin's eyes widen from shockness but what he hated the most right now was how his heart started feeling instantly better after hearing those words he shouldn't so glad to hear. Is he supposed to be happy or sad? Why does this give him hope?

"W-why hyung?" Jimin suddenly asked with curiosity.

Despite his own happy little feeling that Jimin soon found himself guilty for even experiencing a second after hearing the word 'break up' fallen from his hyung's mouth, Jimin does deeply care for his roommate, knowing that Hoseok wouldn't be able to move on that quickly and still have leftovers feelings for Yoongi.

"Isn't it obvious?" The ginger laughed. "Did you not see how he was so quick to push me off after seeing you in the doorway? I never seen Yoongi hyung so desperate before. It's just like one of those videos on YouTube called 'catching your boyfriend cheating on you.'

"What are you trying to say hyung?" Jimin perplexedly asked, not getting his roommate's real intentions behind those words that could be mistaken so easily if misheard.

"Do you love Yoongi hyung? Tell me the truth this time." J-hope sucked a sharp deep breath in as he raised a brow at the latter who almost immediately became flustered at the direct question.