37

"On the lips too please." Yoongi jutted his lips forward which made Jimin roll his eyes in disbelief, he has never seen his hyung so whiny before but truth to be told, the weak dancer couldn't bring himself to deny the offer that he also wants.

"Big baby." Jimin mumbled and Yoongi only grinned widely before stealing a quick peck from the latter's plush lips. Immediately, the blonde's eyes widened in shock as his cheeks started flushing a bright shade of red.

"Y-yah h-hyung." Jimin badly stammered at the kiss stealer who unlike him, didn't feel embarrassed or panic that someone might be awake and is striding lazily to the kitchen in the middle of the night.

"Goodnight, Jiminie." Yoongi says in a highly attractive voice as Jimin was sure that his boyfriend has dropped an octave or two on purpose before turning around to leave the blushing mess he has caused behind.

"Night." The dancer says although his hyung is already too far away but with a racing heart that still could not believe what really happened today, he marched over to his room and places his hand on the cold knob before twisting it open only to witness the unexpected.

"Oh my!" Jimin instantly gasps once his innocent eyes landed on his roommate who was precisely eating out an unknown dude's face.

"Oh, shit..." J-hope cursed from being startled when he heard his dongsaeng's voice and rushingly hopped out of his boyfriend's lap just to adjust his posture before staring at his shocked friend in the doorway with an awkward smile.

"It's you!" In realisation, Jimin exclaimed once he finally gets to see the man whose his now flustered hyung was making out with a second ago.

"You are that dude's boyfriend who is still a virgin?!" Jackson stated, also shocked at how small the world is. "Tsk, I was about to get you some nice bottle of lube but later found out you guys gay panicked and ran away."

"Wait...Jimin you went to Jackson's sex toys store with Yoongi hyung?" J-hope laughed breathlessly before proceeding to wiggle his brows teasingly at his dongsaeng whose eyes has gone large.

"So that shop was a sex toys store?" Feeling bewildered, Jimin looked at Hoseok and Jackson who was nodding furiously with big teasing smiles on their faces.

"Yeah and this is Jackson Wang, m-my boyfriend." J-hope shyly introduced while intertwining his hand with his boyfriend.

"You guys looked so cute together." Jimin's eyes wrinkled when he smiled happily at his roommate who has finally found the love of his life and does something as courageous as moving on.

"So uh...you still want some lube?" Jackson asked out of the blue and he immediately earned himself a small smack from the orange-haired male whilst Jimin had no idea of what a 'lube' could be.

"What's a lube?" The young dancer has on a baffled expression.

At this point, Hoseok wasn't even surprised but as for his playful boyfriend who was cackling out loudly a second ago, Jackson suddenly wore a handsome smirk on his defined face. "Give this to your boyfriend, he will love it."

The suggestive foreigner handed over the bottle of lube that he didn't use yet whilst Hoseok began turning red like the ketchup he squirts inside his hamburger.

"Oh okay thanks, I will give hyung this tomorrow." Jimin smiled with gratefulness.

*A Few Minutes Later*

Soon, Jackson eventually left after saying his goodbyes to both of them and it was about time Jimin finally had enough of staring with tempted eyes at that yellow box Yoongi gave him this morning with an awkward look on his blushing face.