3

"Do you like me Yoongi hyung?" Jimin's words came out so soft and it drives the elder insane.

Yoongi's eyes shakily flickered from left to right as drops of sweats run down his forehead, his body temperature arising, making him feel uncomfortable and felt the urge to vomit and take a cold bath.

Yes, all these things happen to him just because of one damn question that had so much impact but also the question that he would hate to answer because of his dishonesty.

"Jimin everyone is looking." Yoongi whispered nervously, trying to avoid the question as he tries his hardest to remain normal.

Jimin eyes wander around and all he could see was his members tensed worried eyes, their manager's ones and also the random staff judgmental stares and loud whispers.

The silver head then notices that he was still holding onto Yoongi's hands so he immediately let them go and scratch his head in embarrassment but not long after his eyes soon met Yoongi's shaken ones again.

That cute yet perplexed eyes of the shorter male stared at his hyung, yearning for answers but although how much Yoongi wanted to easily say yes, he just couldn't.

"I-" Yoongi then got cut off by the manger telling them they had to go.

"Jimin! We have to go, remember?" Taehyung holds onto Jimin's arms and pulled his bestie away from Yoongi who sigh in relief when the 95 liners walked further away.

"Wah that was close but I have never been proud of you more than how I am right now." Jin nudged his roommate's shoulder.

"What?" Yoongi asks, feeling the weight lifted off his shoulder after he couldn't see the male dancer in sight anymore.

"You just stood up for Jimin in front of everyone!" Jin says and Yoongi only looked away shyly. "It's like you just came out from your shell."

"Are you calling me a turtle?" Yoongi asks, offended.

"No, a snail." Jin replied and instantly broke into waves of laughter.

"That's even worse." The offended rapper shooked his head in disagreement.

"Hey, J-Dope!" The pink head called out after he notices Hoseok walking out from the public's bathroom, finished doing his business.

Hearing his nickname being called, Hoseok turned around but when he noticed that Yoongi was standing beside Jin, he avoids the black-haired male's eyes and replied to the eldest with a small wave that follows by a weak smile before proceeding to walk away.

"What's wrong with him?" Jin asks, confused.

"I don't know, maybe I should talk to him." Yoongi shrugged as Jin nodded in agreement.

*At BTS's Dorm*

"Hope ah...I know you are there so please open the door." Yoongi knocked on his best friend's bedroom door and patiently waits for a few seconds before the door then slowly opens, revealing an orange-haired male whose eyes is all droopy and tired.

Without a second left to spare, Yoongi thankfully got into the room and sat on J-hope's bed while the younger just silently shuts the door and turn to face his hyung.

"So why are you here?" Hoseok lifelessly asks as he leaned against the white wall.

"What's with your mood lately?" Yoongi straightforwardly says while lifting a brow at his friend who's been acting different since the interview ended.

"My mood is perfectly fine." The orange-haired male huffed.

"You are not good at lying you know." Yoongi dryly chuckled. "Your bestie buddy is here to talk things out so tell me what's making your mood so down lately."