29

Yoongi POV

"Fuck I forgot my car keys." Yoongi muttered from the distance as he hides behind a giant white pillar and peaks his head out to see Jimin getting into Taemin's car, the action reminding him that time is running fast.

"I need to move now."

Just then when Yoongi waits for Taemin to also get in the car, the black-haired rapper crouches to his knees and sprinted as fast as he could towards the main road before frantically waving his hands up high for a taxi.

After a couple of seconds, a driver finally noticed him and swiftly pulled over so that Yoongi could hurry himself into one of the back seats and sharply points towards the car ahead that is changing lanes.

"Follow that black car please."

Hearing the handsome young customer's order, the old driver nodded and get on with his job as he not only skillfully starts the car engine but also a short journey to an unknown destination

*30 Minutes later*

"Thank you." Yoongi politely bowed as he frenziedly handed the driver some cash after exiting the yellow vehicle. "Keep the change."

Once the taxi drove off with his money, Yoongi suddenly feels conscious of what he got himself into and nervously spun around to only be met with various colours of lights and the faint sound of booming pop music from the inside.

Heavily, the black-haired male sigh with his chest heaving down too before sneaking into an unguarded party just to begin his mission of looking out for his beloved dongsaeng with a worried expression and one thumping heart.

Jimin's POV

No matter how long he arrived here at the party, Jimin still finds himself scrunching up his nose for most of the time at the strong smell of alcohol that mixes horribly with sweat as his pair of lost doe eyes beamed at the packed crowd.

Trying to get used to the sight of half-naked bodies rubbing against each other and drunken people singing, some yelling or either laughing loudly without a single care to their surrounding.

Jimin felt like he's an outsider and sense the obvious fact that he doesn't belong there but the worst part of it is he doesn't know where Taemin went and that makes the young dancer becomes extra alerted as he tries to stand further away from the busied crowd.

Having absolutely nothing to do or an idea of how a party should work, Jimin continues to look around hopelessly and after many squints of eyes, he spotted his hyung having a good chat with the bartender.

"A party should be fun but it's the opposite." Jimin pouted, feeling left out and alone but for sure, this had been completely opposite to what Taehyung had been blubbering about for two hours ago.

*Magical Unicorn Time Skip*

"Sorry Minnie, I went to get you drinks." Taemin speaks louder than the playing music as he wiggles through the dancing crowd and finally gets to where the stunning male has been leaning on a counter with bored eyes.

"But hyung! You know that I don't drink." Jimin whined a little as his gaze settled on a glass that is filled with yellowish liquor in his hyung's hand.

"I know, that's why I bought you your favourite vanilla ice cream!" The older man suddenly takes out an ice cream that he was hidden behind his back with an evil smile plastered on his defined face.

"Wah!!! Hyung you are awesome." Taken by surprise at how considerate the elder is, Jimin gladly accepted the ice cream and started devouring it without any second left to spare.