28

Jimin's POV

"Oh my...hyung you have nothing to be sorry about! It wasn't your fault after all, it was your bad side. I miss you hyung and I know you would never do something unacceptable like that!"

Jimin instantly launched himself across the coffee table to pull his dancing partner into a tight warm hug as he smiled in relief after knowing the whole truth.

"Owww!"

"Oh my god I'm sorry! Does it hurt?!" The blonde-haired male panicked and instantly pushes himself off Taemin who's face is evidenced with cotton bandages before he then worriedly started checking where his hyung was injured.

"You are all patch up...I could barely see your face..."

"It's fine Minnie, I deserve it but your hyung really got a good fist, it will take ages to heal." Taemin chuckled a little as he watches how the shorter male slowly tipped his head down and pout slightly.

"Yoongi hyung went too far, your nose is broken!"

"Hahaha yeah I know right?" Taemin joked as Jimin continued to carefully observe his injuries with guilty eyes. "I miss you so much Minnie..."

"Me too, get well soon hyungie." The corner of Jimin's lips lifted up a little as the slim figure couldn't help but pulled his injured hyung into another hug but made sure that it's not too tight this time.

Suddenly, the dorm's door creaked open and the smell of whiskey mixed with smoke were quick to flood the living room just like every other night.

Coming back earlier than usual, the black-haired rapper nonchalantly enters the dorm and was going to head for the shower but soon halts his legs just to squints in disbelief at the scene of two men hugging on the couch.

"What is he doing here?" Yoongi sternly asked with clenched jaws.

Almost instantly once Jimin heard his hyung's voice, he frantically pushes himself off Taemin and straighten up his posture before turning his body exactly 90° towards Yoongi like a soldier or would you rather if I say a cute little minion?

"Taemin hyu-"

"Don't you dare call him your hyung, we have to talk right now, meet me in my studio after you told him to leave." Yoongi's words came out as solid instructions and it only makes Jimin furrows his eyebrows together.

"No Y-yoongi hyung, you c-can't tell me what to do." Jimin says with all the confidence he managed to gather up but once the elder gave him one single glare, he felt a nasty cold shiver snaking down his spines.

"It's okay Minnie. I will leave now, it's pretty late, we can talk tomorrow." Taemin butted in with an understanding tone before he then eventually left the dorm after grinning from ear to ear as he walked past the unimpressed rapper.

"Studio now!" Yoongi raises his voice and turns to take his leave into the dark corridor with Jimin nervously following behind.

*Yoongi's Studio*

"Now why is he here?"

"He came to apologise and explain himself." Jimin answered with hesitation as he was still afraid of meeting the elder's eyes although Yoongi's tone was rather calming, the latter already know the piercing pair of eyes he will encounter if he ever had enough courage to even look up.