5

"And cut!" The director shouted as her pair of eyes are still focused on the screen that was zooming in on Jimin playing around with the baby girl. "Get ready for the final scene!"

Jimin then looks at Yoongi who is eyeing the baby so he hands the baby girl over but the elder immediately refused.

"No...she will start crying again if I hold her." Yoongi said as he scratches his neck in embarrassment, getting ahead of himself to the point of thinking that Jimin would probably consider him as a bad father.

"Aigoo you don't want to make dada sad right?" Jimin taps the little girl's nose, earning a tiny shook from her head at the question.

"N-no dada sad no!" The girl blabbered while making grabby hands towards Yoongi, making the elder smiles happily as his heart warms up.

Finally, Yoongi was able to properly holds the little girl in his arms, all thanks to his cute little helper.

*Few Minutes Later*

"Action!" The director snapped her fingers.

"H-how did dada a-and mama fall in l-love?" The little girl who was sitting in between Yoongi and Jimin ask with big round doe eyes.

Jimin and Yoongi then look into each other's eyes before they both flashed a loving smile as both of their eyes became crescent.

"Okay cut!" The director said with satisfaction as she then turned to one of her staff and says. "Get ready for the next scene."

Yoongi looked away shyly, he never knew having eye contact with the latter while smiling could be so dangerous.

The staff member took the girl off the bed but before she could leave, the girl turned around then smile sweetly at her co-actors who did not want to let her go just yet. She waves a small goodbye before walking away from the male's sight.

Suddenly, Jimin's phone rang. Making the younger starts to frantically fish through his pocket then finally accept the call, putting it on the speaker so that his curious hyung could listen too.

"Jimin ah, My soulmate, Where are you?!" Taehyung worriedly asks as Jimin chuckled.

"Me and Yoo-" Jimin says but before he could finish Yoongi quickly bolted in.

"Me and Jimin went to get dog food for holly, we will be home late." Yoongi says rushingly, noticing how Jimin's eyes widen at the oblivious lie.

"Wait Y-yoongi hyung there's too?! So it's a date." Taehyung said teasingly.

"Idiot who would go on a date just to buy dog's food." Yoongi muttered and then Jimin starts to giggle at his hyung remark.

"Yah I can hear that!" Taehyung shouted before the call got cut by Yoongi.

"Hyung why did you lie?" Jimin asks as he took the phone out of the elder's hands.

"Yesterday when we were at Bang PD's room, you left early and boss asks me a favour to not tell the members until the commercial is out, he wanted Yoonmin to be a surprise," Yoongi said and shyly looks away while saying the Yoonmin part.

"But can't I tell Tae?" Jimin pouted, him and Taehyung are best friends and best friends never hide secrets.

"If that idiot knows then the surprise is over by a second." Yoongi says, knowing that the Kim Taehyung would already be gossiping on weverse and let's not forget how he would appear within a second on Vlive and the whole Yoonmin news is out and free for everybody to know.

"Yoonmin this way please!" One of the staff shouted, signalling the both male who is still sitting on the bed to follow their call.

"So in this scene, it will more like a quick flashback of how you guys met through app." The staff explained. "This is the script."