25

"Because I love you! I fucking love you Yoongi hyung." Jimin shouted with a voice that is loud and clear, revealing his true feelings to the man in front of him who is currently in a state of shock.

Before Yoongi could say any other words,  Jimin had already left, leaving the elder male deep in thoughts and with a heart that beats acceleratingly fast.

"This is your chance!" Jungkook hurried over to his hyung's side with big round doe eyes that see an open opportunity.

"Hyung why aren't you going for him? Run after Mochi and say you love him too!" Taehyung desperately points towards where Jimin has sprinted off.

"No, not yet." The dark-haired rapper let out a small sigh which immediately made the couple frowned at their hyung who has an unreadable expression on his face.

"But don't you love him?" The blonde slowly asked with confused puppy eyes. It would have been the biggest plot twist to ever exist if Yoongi suddenly says he doesn't love Jimin.

*Drum Roll*

"I do." Yoongi answered with honesty as his once pale cheeks flushed scarlet at the unplanned confession.

"Then why not? Is it because of what you guys were arguing about a minute ago?" Jungkook became perplexed, wanting to know the steamed tea.

"Yeah you could say that." Yoongi scratches his neck in embarrassment, feeling flustered since his dongsaengs had to see that as he rarely ever shows this much emotion and vulnerability.

"What was it about? I heard something about lap dancing?" Taehyung questioned while wiggling his eyebrows teasingly at Jungkook after quoting the word 'lap dance'.

"Oh that..." The rapper quietly mumbled before gazing at the two happy couple with seriousness. "Jimin saw a video of me getting a lap from a stripper in a club."

"W-what?!" Taehyung exclaimed, eyes widening almost instantly. "Why would you go to a club? It's against Bighit's rule!"

"I didn't have a choice, you see..."

*Magical Unicorn Time Skip*

"So that means you can't ask my soulmate out yet?" Taehyung whispered dumbfoundedly as he tries to connect the dots with all the information he just received.

"You think Jimin would like his boyfriend going to the club every day and then coming back home smelling drugs?" Yoongi sarcastically said.

"He also wouldn't like how his boyfriend is getting lap dances either." Jungkook added jokingly, earning an annoyed glare from Yoongi as he has already cleared any misunderstanding in that specific part.

"I can tell that you care so much for Jimin you consider him in everything you do or even what you are going say so I have come to a conclusion." Taehyung announced with a large box smile.

"Yoongi hyung...you really do have a soft spot for your soon to be Jiminie." Taehyung says while faking to wipe away his non-existing tears, proud that his best friend finally found himself a lover that is this whipped.

"I guess I really do." Yoongi admitted, smiling to himself while replaying back Jimin's little unprepared confession which instantly makes him ten times happier.

"I will make it right baby, please wait a little longer.

*3 Weeks Later*

In these past busy weeks, the day they have all been nervous of was getting nearer and nearer by each loud heartbeats of the seven excited boys.

Yes, it's the 2017 MAMA award.

Meanwhile, Yoongi and Jimin barely talk or even see each other anymore but it's not due to the awkwardness after the confession but the upcoming event they've been working hard for.