7

"Yoongi hyung! Can I come in?" Jimin asks softly while standing in front of the Genius Lab with his hyung's drink in his hands.

"Y-yes come in!" Yoongi got a mini panicked attack before allowing to Jimin walks
in and place the black coffee on the glass table.

"Thanks Jimin ah." Yoongi says and then he lifts up the coffee that Jimin just placed to taste it.

"Hyung why not call me Jiminie again? I like that nickname." Jimin pouted and it made Yoongi choked on his coffee, surprised at what the younger just said.

"W-why?" Yoongi cleared his throat as he places the coffee back to where it was and looked at Jimin who is still pouting so cutely.

"I want hyung to call me Jiminie." Jimin says straightforwardly and looked at the black hair male in the eyes.

Yoongi's breath hitches at what the younger wants him to do, God the male is just too cute sometimes. "Anything for you J-Jiminie."

Jimin smiled in victory before turning around and then says. "See you soon hyung."

"No w-wait!" Yoongi hurriedly says before Jimin was about to leave. "I finished discussing our commercial with Bang PD, I want to tell you that it will be released in tomorrow's morning."

"Okay hyung." Jimin casually replied as he turns the doorknob and exits the elder's studio with a now heavy heart.

"Tomorrow Hobi hyung will just have to understand." Jimin thought as he sighed but what confused him the most these past few days is why did he even agree to fake date Yoongi hyung in the first place?

*Next day*

"The commercial is a big success, everyone is talking about it, the dating app became a huge success as many fans had already started downloading it, all thanks to the Yoonmin couple.

Finally after all the waiting, Bighit has once again surprised fans by releasing a statement about Yoonmin being official! Alright...moving onto the next topic of-"

Taehyung pauses the news with a smug smile on his face.

"So Yoonmin is real, I fucking knew it bitches!" Taehyung shouted loudly and rushingly ran over to the maknae's bedroom.

"Kookie! This is urgent!" Taehyung said as he shooked the male who is still sleeping on his bed.

"Tae Tae did you forget what we did last night? let me sleep~" Jungkook said with a sleepy voice as he refused to wake up because of how tired he was from last night's steamy event.

"No Kookie I won the bet!" Taehyung exclaims happily.

"The bet, what bet? b-bet wait..." Jungkook mumbled slowly but then he immediately sat up on the bed when he comes back to his senses. "Our bet?!"

"Yoonmin is real!" Taehyung exclaims and jumped into Jungkook's muscular arms. "Now pay me."

Meanwhile...

"Jimin...so you are dating Yoongi hyung?" The orange head asks with a slight change of tone, the atmosphere was now serious and way too tense for Jimin to just act natural.

"Well no, of course not! but um... at the same time yes..." Jimin panickedly says, afraid to look at his roommate's face.

"What do you mean by that?" J-hope sighed and sat on his bed.

"I'm f-fake dating Yoongi hyung, we are no couple." Jimin says with honesty as he looks at J-hope straight in the eyes. He hates hurting other people's feelings and yet he is doing it to his own hyung.