1

"Ahh~ fuck Jimin, you're so good!"

"Fuck it, baby- mhmm~ y-yes ahh shit!"
Yoongi hoarsely moaned as he threw his head back, sweats dripping down the black-haired male's forehead as his mouth agape slightly, trying to catch his breath while letting out sinful sounds uncontrollably. "Ahh~ um yes like that ahh-"

"Yoongi hurry up! everyone's waiting." Jin annoyedly shouted as he continues to knock loudly from the outside of Bighit's restroom door.

Yes, Min Yoongi aka Suga from BTS, the most successful Korean boy group known as BTS or Bantan Soyeondan has been jerking off in one of the Bighit's public toilet stools but really, it's not his fault to always get a daily boner when they were practising.

"How is it my fault when Park Jimin exists and is illegally moving his body like that in the fucking practice room?" Yoongi shoved his hands into his sweat pants pocket as he staggered alongside his roommate, Jin.

"If you want to put an end to this 'I'm sorry guys, my mom text me so I gotta step out for a bit' then stop eye stripping Jimin and maybe you won't get a problem down there, you thirsty hoe." Jin scolded as he looks at Yoongi, disgusted.

"I can't help it okay?" The black-haired male tiredly sighs, making the elder only shakes his head from left to right in disapproval.

"I will laugh my ass off if you get that when we perform Blood, Sweat & Tears on stage." Jin jokingly laughed out as he patted Yoongi's back.

The next day...

"Fuck my life." Yoongi whispered inaudibly as his eyes were now focused on a typical silver-haired male.

On the day of our Blood, Sweat & Tears performance, Jimin wore a black mixed with velvet choker, ocean dark blue blazer that Yoongi knows wouldn't be able to handle the dancer's charisma and fall off the boy's shoulder as it should.

Not to mention the skinny tight fit jeans that show off those godly thick thighs that Yoongi would be so glad and even feel proud if he was given the chance to die by those deadly muscles of Jimin's one day.

Yoongi's eyes then met the latter's bright shimmering ones and he is completely stunned, Jimin's hair wasn't styled back like in the mv but those silverish purple bangs looked so fluffy and it makes him wants to ruffle them so badly.

The makeup the dancer has on today was demonic to Yoongi; the heavily coloured eye shadow, those juicy plump pink lips and all of it just make the black-haired male feels a familiar tingly feeling erupting inside the pit of his stomach once again.

"Woah Jimin, my soulmate do be lookin' like a whole snack!" Taehyung cheerily exclaimed as he hooked his slender arms around his bestie's neck in a friendly manner.

But Yoongi disagreed, Park Jimin isn't just a tasty snack.

He's a god damn whole four-course meal that is ready to be shipped in a mother fucking luxurious cuisine, going on it's way to Antarctica and ready to be served for all the cute penguins that will happily welcome the latter with open arms and if you may ask why should we ship a four-course meal to Antarctica?

Well, that's because people don't deserve to have a taste of Jimin except for cute penguins. Of course, those creatures will not possibly hurt the younger in any kind of way but if you may want to put this in short.

Jimin is too precious for this world and that's only Yoongi's thought.

The silver-haired dancer giggles at Taehyung's remarks and almost instantly, Yoongu feels like his ears had been blessed by the younger's soft angelic waves of laughter that could cure his entire life and sprinkled it with rainbow, sunshine, unicorns and all other sorts of beautiful things.