Part 1 - Summer 15: Week 1🔥

The summer of 2015 was supposed to be a hot one. By a hot one he means like hot , sweaty , no more shitty rain. Once again, as he was every year.  Zayn was over the moon that he got to spend it away.

Every year since he was nine years old they'd travel over to Wales to spend six weeks of summer with Anne, his mums best friend and her son Harry. Trisha and Anne had been best friends throughout university and had managed  stayed in touch when Anne moved to Manchester.  Anne married and gave birth to Harry  shortly after, he was only a few months older than Zayn and honestly he was probably his closest friend now days. It was crazy they lived an hour apart , their friendship was insanely strong. Most people found it very impressive they managed to form such a bond over the summers they had together.

When Trisha went through her divorce it was Anne that suggested they spend the summers away from home with one another. She owned a large , luxury caravan in Llandudno Wales. Possibly one of the most beautiful places in the UK.

Trisha of course agreed she wanted nothing more than to escape the craze of daily life. That is why for the past six years they'd repeated the same old routine. Zayn absolutely loved it.

"Seriously Zayn! Will you put that bloody phone down!" Trisha scolded, shoving his shoulder as they walked over to their car.
"You can't be on it the whole six weeks we're away! There'll be no signal so ya'may as well get used to it!"

"Mum.. I'm literally texting Haz to say that we're leaving now. Him and Anne left about twenty minutes ago." Zayn huffed rolling his eyes.

It was true believe it or not , he genuinely was texting Harry a quick message when his mother caught him. She just hated him being on the phone.

Trisha paused looking over at him with a guilty look.
"Sorry sunshine, you know how I get when I'm travel stressin' hasn't been the same sinc-"

"Since dad left yes I know... he always did the packing, the driving, everything so now that he doesn't it's hard on you. I get it." Zayn interrupted.

He didn't mean to come across rude or upset. But lately that seemed to be his mums excuse for everything. Yaser had left just over six years ago now and they'd done this every summer since.  There was no reason for her to say it anymore.

"Sorry." Trisha sighed , walking over to kiss his forehead. "Let's head off yeah?"

"Please, I actually can't wait to be out of here and away from the stress of city life." Zayn groaned.

"You and me both sweetie, nothing better than the fresh air of Wales."

"Wouldn't call it fresh like... all the cow poo and things but yeah.. I get the point." Zayn giggled.

"How is Harry? He excited?" She quizzed as they stepped into the car.

"He is actually, told me he can't wait to show me some of the new songs he's wrote. He's getting pretty good at this whole music thing."

"That's cute! How about you? You excited?"

"I am, I've missed him. I hate that we only see each other over the summer. Wish I could drive." He pouted.

"Only two more years until you can baby boy! It's cute that you've missed him. I'm sure he missed you too." She responded giving him a knowing look.

"What's that look about?" The teen frowned.

"Oh nothing ... just waiting for you both to realise something." She smirked.

Zayn was confused. Sometimes he truly wished he knew what was going on inside of that woman's head. He was one hundred percent certain her brain was wired in a completely different way to everyone else's. He loved her but jeez she could be weird.