Hermione and McGonagall looked at each other before the latter changed the subject. "Anyways, do you think Athy will attend Mini Hogwarts?"

"I think so." Narcissa nodded. "Draco obviously wants what's the best for her, but I think he will hesitate a bit at first. He doesn't want Athy to get treated badly just because he was once a death eater, albeit not by his choice."

"I think we should let him look at the file first." Hermione suggested. "It contains all the details, so maybe that would help matters a little bit."

"Where is the file right now?" Narcissa asked.

"Oh it is in the Ministry of Magic Important Records and Files room." McGonagall answered her. "I wanted to keep it with me, but Kingsley told me that we need the permission of the Wizengamot before we can think of opening it. I told him that any worker could access that room, and the file is supposed to be confidential. But he assured me that he would try his level best to keep it safe."

-----------

A few hours later.....

"You are going to apologise to Draco today, and explain why you hate Muggle Borns." Narcissa told him as they stood outside their son's house. "And that's final."

"What if I don't do that?" Lucius asked her.

"Then you are most welcome to sleep in the basement tonight." She smiled at him. "Nobody is going to stop you."

Lucius shook his head. "You can't do that." Before she could say anything, he added, "It's my house too, after all. And so I refuse to sleep in the basement."

"Very well." Narcissa narrowed her eyes at him. "I was being generous when I told you that you can sleep in the basement. But since you have decided to be a stubborn and idiot person, feel free to sleep in the gardens."

"Or better," She added, "On the road outside our house tonight. And if someone sees you, then you can tell them why your wife is not allowing you to even take a step inside your house." 

Lucius scowled at her. "You are crazy, and evil as well." But he decided against arguing with his wife.

You could never win an argument from Narcissa Malfoy.

"What are you two doing here?" They jumped and turned away from each other to look at Draco, who was standing in front of the door. "More specifically, what is he doing here?" He added, tilting his head towards Lucius.

"Oh my little sweet dragon." Narcissa smiled as she walked towards her son to hug him. "I didn't notice you standing there."

Draco rolled his eyes at that. "How many times have I told you not to call me that name, Mother?" But he knew his mother wouldn't stop doing that, ever.

He knew his mother loved calling him that. Just as she loved embarrassing him.

Specially in front of his friends and well, everyone else too.

"Hush now, my precious dragon." Narcissa patted his cheeks. "You will always be my little dragon. Anyways, why are you standing out here?"

"Well I felt someone entering the property because of the shift in the wards, and when even after a few minutes, the person didn't enter the house, I thought I would come and see who came here." He told her. "Then I noticed you two standing here. You didn't answer my question though. What are you two doing here? And why didn't you come through the floo?"

"Well we just wanted to talk with you about something very important." She looked back at her husband, and then continued, "And we weren't sure if you had changed the wards so as to not let Lucius come through the floo after everything that had happened, so we decided to just apparate outside of your house."