Chapter 39

Chapter 39: Knife

Chapter 39: Knife

                 "I have a problem..." he started, you were sitting in your bed as he was sitting in the sofa, it was an agreement you guys had since a part of you didn't want to say that you were afraid.

He had agreed on telling you everything, and for now, all you can do now is hoped he had told you the truth.

"and that is?"

"I swear I'm not bipolar, and I didn't mean to do anything to you that might seems off and all," he started, you wanted to believe him. Still, it was not helping, not the kind of information you were hoping, "But I have my reasons and all, and I'm hoping you." He paused.

"I hope you would understand."

You looked at him, signalling him to continue. He then took a deep breath as he told his story.

"The way I acted, and all of the things that have been happening lately was because it is a part of me. I was trying so hard to hide me. I was trying to hide. I did not realise it was building another person behind me, and I was taken over."

"Every time I was reminded of the demon, I didn't know I had built, guilt took over me, and I didn't know how to stop myself, and I just lash out." He took a deep breath.

"Everyone has their own demons, and mine happens to be a memory, and every time it triggers the memory... I -I..." you waited for Taehyung to continue, but it feels like you already know the answer to that question.