Chapter 32

Chapter 32: Gone too far

"You're all done, now get out from my office," after Jimin had examined your arms you were now close on going back to your room without someone protecting you, not this time.

"Are you serious right now?" you asked him dumbfounded by the situation, "Are you seriously going to leave me like that, don't you see someone trying to kill me," You shouted.

"I don't get how you all can be fine by all of this, you're homes been invaded by someone whose trying to kill, and you're alright!" you shouted frustrated.

You look at Jimin who was looking at you and was only looking at you uninterested.

"You're all unbelievable..." you mutter as you sat down in the sofa once again, "I'm not going anywhere alone, the first two was a mistake now this? Whoever that was even braver than before and-"

You can hear Jimin groan at the thought and you look at him, "Why can't you ask someone else to babysit you?" you could only glare at him, you stride your way to him as he was looking at you.

His eyes widen when you had entrapped him, the sudden thud was heard as his back was press with the walls, his eyes travel to yours as you looked at him.

"Listen here, as for right now whoever that is still out there! I do not trust anyone in this household, and the only one I can trust is you since it couldn't have been you, so please I'm asking you nicely," you looked at him as he was still gazing at your eyes, "Jimin... I need you alright?"

Damn, that sounded too dirty, you thought. But it was enough to make Jimin nod his head.

You could only huff at him as he was still looking at your figure, he was staring, and you could only roll your eyes.

"Took you long enough to agree, if this was Jungkook it would have been easy," by the sudden name made Jimin's eyes snap back to you.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked you, and you could only raise your eyebrows. Is he serious right now?

"Tell me Jimin, if this was Jungkook in my position, would you have acted the same way and –"he strides his way to you as he grabs your hand and you hiss.

"You! You don't know who you're dealing with," his eyes stare at you, you hit the spot.

"But I'm right aren't I? You will do anything for him? If he were in this position, you would have called the police and – no, you would have called Namjoon, why? Because you're –"the sudden movement left you flabbergasted as his arms were wrapped around your throat and you were lifted up in the air.

The sudden movement made you thrash around in place as your lung was restricted.

"You should be careful with that mouth of yours pretty, you're lucky Namjoon needs you, if he didn't I would have the end you right here right now, but you –"

You could only laugh as he restricted his hold more, and you were close to passing out as black dot started to appear in your vision.

"You're just mad because it's true, you- you would have helped him because your whip for- no you- you love –"Suddenly the door open and Jimin's eyes widen as he let go of his hold and your body drop on the sofa as you were coughing, you could hear the shouts of people in the room and then everything when black.

You woke up in a bed, in a standard room, as you try to stand, your mind started to get dizzy.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," you heard a voice from your left, "But I have to hand it to you, you're braver than I thought you'll be." Your headshot up from the bed and you couldn't help to groan.

The voice again laughs at your state as you muster up a glare.

"I told you, and again you wouldn't listen," you look up to see Seokjin sitting in one of the armchairs and was reading a book.

"What are you doing here? Are you here to mock me –"

"I haven't even started, and you're already speculating about me, I'm hurt."

"What do you want Seokjin, why are you here?" you look at him, no right now all you can trust is Jimin, he's the living evidence that you are being chased by some psychopath and he's the only human you know that wouldn't have been the killer himself.

"I'm here because I'm curious and I wanted to see how you're doing." He looks at you smiling.

But you cross your hand, "You. Out of all, people should be the last person who'll look for me."

He could only laugh and put aside his book and looks at you," You. Out of all the people know that you aren't that smart, I mean look where did it get you." He gestures at you being bedridden, you look up to him to see his face, that perfect face.

You want to wipe his cocky face.

"But you are right, I'm here looking out for you while Yoongi goes ballistic over you, he's been running around like a headless chicken trying to find whoever is hurting him, it was like looking at the past him," he said, and your head snap, his past self?

What does he know about Yoongi's past? Is he saying stupid stuff, or is he getting into something or someone?

"Why? DO YOU think you know his past? He's been the most helpful person in this house, all the better than you who only follows other people's order," you fire back.

He glares at you, "I follow the rules and play by the game because I know better than you, and of course I know what happens inside this house, I'm just everywhere I guess," He looks at you and smile, "No matter, I'm not here to fight rather than to talk."

"What's there to talk about?"

"Let's begin with a person name Kim Taehyung, cause I know you know."

A/n: jin you sus. I ain't giving out info cause u ask.