Chapter 7

Chapter 7: New surroundings

      Seokjin seems weird too; he was acting like he knows something. Another reminder to be careful with him, he looks like a good guy, but he could be hiding something under that nice behavior. Where everyone was trying to keep you from doing something, here he is asking you to jump into the fire, what is he up to?

Not really minding what Seokjin had said, you couldn't help to agree that where ever you are you need to find clues.

Walking around Jimin's studies, you have no idea why you are here if he could bring you in your own room. But you start searching. Jimin's studies are a large vintage office, a large wooden desk, and an office chair, behind the desk is a large bookcase and in front of the desk is a long sofa-like bed.

Walking to his desk you try finding anything that can help you, you find that he had files in his desk, grabbing the file slowly you look that the files had certain categories. The files seem important, Jimin seems like the owner of the house. Organizing all the files of the staff and the mansion.

Opening the first files that are label 'staff'

Hoping that something can help you, you realize something weird in the files, reading the first staff.

Everything was going fine, until the attendance started to go missing, after the second paper everyone seems not to attend their duties hence the cross out, where are they?

The only person who was not cross out was this person name Yook Sungjae. Where is he right now?

The attendance list also ends on the 15th of November and then no more, after looking at the certain list they're also the same ends on the 15 of November. Wait does that mean that no one is here right now? The files seem like it's been a long time it was a bit torn and it looks like it got on fire.

Even the names that are somehow 'fire' was not written fire, it was out of order? That's a weird way to dismiss someone.

Putting back the files, you open the other files describe as Mansion.

Nothing seems weird with it just a few things on the purchase and all, but what is also weird is the paper news clipping that was attached to the files.

The mansion was burned down in 1999 because a sudden fire had caused it to explode killing the owners and their 2 children and a few staff. It was bought by a famous businessman and had it rebuild and everything. No one really knows what had happened and what had caused the fire but it was such a big loss.

Showing the few staff face and all, the pictures seem so old but you couldn't help to see the picture had something that you are familiar with, a red ribbon. The pictures seem like it was scratch and all, but the red ribbon is tied to a certain keychain, a red color keychain.

They must really like the color red, don't they?

Things just getting more complicated than ever, the whole thing just doesn't make sense for you at all, what does all of this had to do with the boys and all. You shake your head in complete frustration and place the files back. You were going to sit back down on the sofa's when something caught your eyes and see a set of key chains in the table.

Labels that you knew too well, Roman numeral

XX.VIII.V  XVIII.V.XIX.XXI.XVIII.V.III.XX XVIII.XV.XV.XIII

The big vase that was sitting in the corner of the room was also an eyesore in the room. It would have been something refreshing to see fresh flowers and all if it wasn't all wither and all, touching the flower and you are right, it was a wither flower and you look inside the vase to see a note tied with red ribbon and another note.

Silently glad that Seokjin had put you in here.

You look at the note.

'They say all flowers bloom from dirt, so it's no wonder that not all out-grew from dirt'