Chapter 16

Chapter 16: The warning

          You couldn't sleep at all, knowing that someone had been in your room and had left a note in it. Sure they were decent enough to put comfy clothes that smell like vanilla-like scented but it was not settling to know someone is after you, or better yet it doesn't want you to find out what's going on.

As soon as the sun was up you took a minute shower and sat yourself down on the sofa in the room, waiting for a certain someone to come and pick you up and you hope that this time wouldn't be someone you weren't allowed to open.

A sudden knock resonates with the whole room and you look to see the door.

'Hey? Are you in there?' hearing the voice you sigh in relief to hear a familiar voice

'Yoongi is that you?'

'What? Of course, it's me? Why is something wrong?' opening the door you hug the daylight out of Yoongi.

He was startled by your sudden hug but he knew better to refuse your hug, he knows you need it.

It was almost a minute full of hugs that you had let go of Yoongi.

'Hey is something wrong?

'Yoongi... someone is watching me, and I don't know who it is.' You said to him who was looking at you in sadness.

'Are you alright, you look so shaken up to do you want to walk around?' he asked you but you shake your head.

'No... I'm afraid of going outside alone please stay,' you were a bit desperate, sure you didn't really trust him but right now he was the best choice you've got, an ally and you hope that he wouldn't betray you.

'I would love to stay... but Namjoon is giving me orders and I can't let the order be –' nodding your head knowingly you let go of him completely.

'I'm so sorry for being a burden, you should go,' how stupid of you to think that Yoongi would neglect such a thing.

'Please don't be sad remember Hoseok will accompany you today alright?' nodding your head.

The rest of the morning you were usher by Yoongi to eat breakfast, as per usual your stay here he said you liked having breakfast in bed and had to ask someone to bring it up to you, he stayed for a moment until he was called for his duty. So here you are nowhere close on finding the mystery and a stalker is on your back.

You aren't even close enough to finding out anything.

Suddenly you heard a knock and the door opens up.

Expecting Hoseok to come in you were greet instead with the person you were supposed to keep your distance.

Taehyung

Stepping back as he reaches for you, his eyes looked like he had been crying.

'Don't be afraid of me, please... it's me,' he was trying to go to you but you cower back as you held a scissor in your hand.

'Step back... I don't want to use this on you,' he looks at you un amuse for second and then turns into tears.

'Please... don't be afraid of me, I'm sorry I lashed out like that, that painting is very sensitive for me, I don't like anyone seeing it, the memories it brings I'm sorry,' the picture of the girl had trigger Taehyung. Who was she that made him triggering like that?

'She is someone I use to know... she was the one who had taken care of me, I don't know if the boys or anyone had cared enough to tell you, I'm an orphan –' he took a deep breath as he tries to continue –'I was raised by my grandparents when they suddenly died of old age. I was living in the streets until she found me and took care of me, she...' he was holding himself back.

'She was killed... I drew a picture of her because I'm afraid that I might forget her and now I'm about to lose my wife because of my mistake yet again,' he broke down crying and was kneeling in front of your door.

You felt bad, you want to believe him but with everything you had gone through.

'Taehyung... please, I forgive you alright? I... I shouldn't have pry on something like that,' believing him this time you walk to him as you kneel in front of him while wiping his tears and pulled him into your embrace.

'She was someone so special to me, she was the reason I started to love again, she was the reason why I opened up to you and all, and when you accepted me as our husband I couldn't believe it but after the accident, you lost your memory... I –' here he was crying yet again as he hugs you tighter.

'Taehyung... I- I remember you alright?' lying a bit to the sobbing boy –'please don't cry again alright?'

His eyes were red and were hiccupping through his sob as you help him stand to sit in the sofas, he sat and hugs your body as he snuggles himself to you.

'Please don't leave me...'