Chapter 28

Chapter 28: The Letter

This is very suspicious, what was Namjoon hiding something.

"Yoongi this is big...." You said a clue. To dispose of something or someone, could it be that the thing they were trying to dispose of was...

Yoongi could only sadly smile," I didn't want to think of the worst, but I know what you were thinking... but I don't think my sister mention a boyfriend before, she would have told me at least."

A sudden bang suddenly startled you, and you see yoongi frustrated state pulling out his hard.

"Yoongi... wh-what are you –"

"I'm trying my best not to break down right now, but all I can think off is ripping their heads off," he said menacingly.

"Yoongi, this could be something else, and it might not be about your sister we need to find some more evidence and –"

"THERE AREN'T ANYMORE, DON'T YOU SEE THEY HAD SENT ME A LETTER. A LETTER THEY HAD AGREED ON SENDING, AND IT'S THE DEAD OF MY SISTER AND –" He was about to burst out of the room when you hold him back.

As for right now, all we can do is sit down and observe, we can't let them know what you guys are up too.

"Yoongi!" You shouted," We need to find more clues right now a strong lead that we can use to them, if you're just going to lash out like this I wouldn't be so sure they will be forgiving if they find you threatening. Taehyung doesn't have an alibi, and he's close enough to be thrown." You try to reason with.

"Right now, we are outnumbered alright. We need a lead to where all of this happening." Yoongi could only slump as he sat back down again.

"We need to find more files regarding this... and there's only one place I know where we can find them." He said, please tell me he's not going to send us to Namjoon's office, I rather not die in the hands of that man.

"Namjoon's studies? It must be, isn't it?" you asked him and expecting a nod he shook his head.

"No... Namjoon doesn't trust his own place to keep his files like that, the only place he's willingly put his important files are in Jimin's studies." He said," Nobody knows that, except for Namjoon that is, but I caught him lurking by Jimin's office years back, he was always in and out Jimin's office." He said as he stood up.

"But when he went out, and I check there was nobody in it, meaning that he was snooping around, well I thought he was, but then I saw him went into the files cases in Jimin's place and locks it in, I could only conclude he was hiding something." You show him the letter he had shown you.

"Found that one in his trash can, he was frustrated about something and decided to throw those papers in, thought it would be useful, it did." Yoongi clenches his first," It helps him because it must have to do to with this house murder.

"Yoongi how sure you are one of the people here are the murderer?" you ask him.

"I don't know for sure, but as for right now they are the one's living inside this house, and I can bet that they should be responsible for it," He said," the exact coordinates are here, why else someone will give this coordinates if it didn't mean anything?"

"You're right, but we need to remember whoever we are dealing with right now is smarter than us, and they had planned it out way before," You warn him," right now we need to act directly, and since we don't have anything against to prove that they are at fault we need to find more evidence."

It was a fact that this house a mystery with the people itself and right now you are playing with the killer itself. You need to act directly.

"Then where should we look? The house is big, and I'm not allowed to go anywhere without looking suspicious, you –" You point to Yoongi –" you're free to go anywhere, you can find the clues."

You told him, but he only shook his head," you don't understand the only person who is allowed to roam free in this house, is Namjoon the man himself, Jungkook and Seokjin."

"You're not allowed to go anywhere?" You asked," You're freer than me, that's for sure."

He nods," Yes, I am. But you need to remember that I'm still in debt with Namjoon meaning I'm no different than servants. I can to someplace in this house but other than that I'm as useless as you," he said," But you..."

He said again," you're the only one who needs to be with one of us, you need to pester them and asked them, aren't you good at that, love?"

You groan at him as he laughs," Please don't I don't think I'll be able to handle them, the last time I try to ask Hoseok, he wouldn't speak until I kiss the ground, you all with your twisted threats."

He laughs once again," You'd be surprised with what they can do."

So you had agreed on helping with pestering the boys, quoted by yoongi, you don't really know if that's a compliment or insult, but you'll take it anyway.

But now you have another thing that came into your mind.

The psycho killer, you had no doubt whoever that was still roaming the halls freely and out for blood and you know that if you go alone again, you wouldn't be so lucky, like last time.

"Yoongi, I know pestering them is something but how about the killer?"

He could only look at you pettily," I'm sorry, as for now, that is Namjoon's problem, and we are ordered not to look at it, as for now you should be safe and besides the boys will be beside you 24/7, whoever that was shouldn't be to brave about what they about to do."

You shudder at the thought of the psycho killer you knew that Namjoon was decent enough to investigate the scene, but somethings are not settling inside you like something was bothering you, and as you thought about it more, it really didn't seem to agree inside your mind.

"What is it?" he asked you," You're thinking too hard again, you might explode."

You roll your eyes at him," Haha, very funny, but I don't know," You look sad, it's just something unsettling about Namjoon's investigation is odd."

"what? Aren't you happy that his decent enough to investigate this scene, you should be glad he was a bit desperate to know the person running around and –"

"No... Yoongi you don't get it," you told him as he looks at you," it was a bit odd because it seems he already knows."

A/n:
hello!!! So how's the update so far? I want to asked tho, like should I put a warning if there's a bit gorey scene like the mask scene?

We tend to picture the things we read, I kinda did said it was a bit killing and blood, should I put a warning?