Chapter 63

Chapter 63: The killer

             The trickling sweat drips throughout your body as the gun was still pointing at you. Namjoon was persistent in ending it today and right now.

What you didn't know is that Namjoon was equally trembling in his feet. He's just better at hiding his facial expression. He didn't want it to end this way. He didn't, but he had to.

The burden of guilt he had to bring, the stuff he had done was unforgivable, No. If he was going to be judged in the afterlife, no good things would be weighed, and he would instantly fall.

So, he did whatever he can, to live a 'happy life', a real-life where he could be happy before the time comes. Everything was coming into place, but then you came into their life. He could still remember the first time you went into the house when they had brought you in.

He didn't know why they had brought you in or why he was persistent in finding you out. But he knew you were meant for something. He was trying to get rid of you, know you would bring terror in the house, and an absolute failure to his plan, yet you were somehow the answer to all of Namjoon's problem.

He could still remember the day you were brought in, Namjoon had to refuse your arrival, but Seokjin had begged him that day to keep you for a while until he was intrigued by you.