Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Joker

Chapter 25: Joker

"So you need to tell me why and how you were there when the accident happens, How is it you were there at the exact moment?" you asked him as he was just sleeping on your lap if he could tell you sooner this would be easier. But all his been doing the past two hours was just playing with your fingers, repeating the same sentences.

"Why should I tell you?" But he's being a stubborn guy and liked to make everything difficult if only you didn't care for your sweet escape.

"Taehyung if you don't tell me then I don't get the point of us trying to prove you a point that you might not be the murderer in this story, you'll need to cooperate on why they might think you're the murderer or so help me I might scream in terror and –"

"you'll let those bad people take me away like they did with my grandfather?" he said, and he looks at you pleadingly.

"No... no, Taehyung if you don't want people to take you away. Then tell me." He was debating on something when he sighs and nods.

'Okay, I'll tell you everything I know." You nod at this, this might not be the answer to your sweet escape, but it's a step closer to knowing about this madhouse.

"I was only walking by Love after you had followed Namjoon that day I was fearing something... like something bad was going to happened," he started." As I was about to walk in on you two I saw someone, a shadow of someone in the stairs, it was nothing ordinary but those stairs, no one was allowed to use those stairs."

"Why?" I asked curiously, another spot where I should look at for clues.

His eyebrows furrow," Because that stairs lead to the upper floor where no-one is allowed to access except for Namjoon, and I saw someone going up there!"

He stutters," I thought it was Namjoon since it was reasonable, but then I remember that he was with you, so who could have gone up there?" He said.

"Well, did you see who went up there?"

"I didn't see his face, but he was sure someone from one of us, no I was sure he was someone who's not supposed to go up," He said," and I think it was Seokjin."

Seokjin? Why was Seokjin up there?

"Are you sure it was Seokjin?" I asked him, and he nods his head," positive."

-

As you already hear Taehyung's explanation you were ready to ask Yoongi for help to try and talk to Seokjin, it was a bit random how everyone in the house seems to target someone as if they don't trust each other despite living in the same place.

I don't think I'll able to live in this house much longer, beside Taehyung was pretty weird, he said he didn't know anything yet he can assume me that he saw Seokjin, talk about being biased.

You were going to Yoongi's music room, where you thought he was when suddenly you hear a whisper.

From the other side of the pillar, trying to eavesdrop on the conversation. Whoever was speaking and whispering was arguing about something big.

"I don't care if she knows! Hell if anyone knows, you promise me once you got the –"

"Nonsense you know what you need to do then do it." The other voice cut the person off.

"You're playing with fire."

"So are you."

As the door closes behind you, you breathe in relief. But now the thought that was unsettling in your stomach was there something that you should know? You'll need to find information on that.

It was not making sense for you, everything is messed up, as you timidly got out from your hiding spot you try to tip-toe to the doors and hear more of their conversation as you were really curious on what they were talking about.

Your steps got closer when suddenly you were jerked back by someone, you try to look up to see your capturer but your face drain out of its colour as you look up to see someone wearing a joker masked. It would be funny if it was Halloween and the usual masked you see when kids use for Halloween.

Well, it was clearly not scary if it was the usual, but when the masked was made out of human skin like and was using blood as the red stuff smearing the face. The face was stitch from different coloured skin, and the masked was giving an awful odour, and the dripping blood is a bid give away.

Whoever behind you was giving you the creepiest smile as the person drags you.

You scrambled in your place and was ready to shout when the person had clamped his hands to your mouth.

"Shush... you wouldn't want to ruin that pretty face of yours," It was a man, but you didn't know who," you better play nice pet, I have my best friend with me, and I know it's eager to meet your fate."

Suddenly you could help to yelp when a sudden sharp open traces it's way to your thighs, and you couldn't help to feel helpless.

You were frozen in spot, the whole place was a quitter and was colder than before, you couldn't feel your limbs and your whole body was shaking in fear, your fingers were ice cold and if he wanted he could drop a pin and the whole place would resonate of its sound.

"You've been very bad and naughty. I don't like it. If you appreciate your life, you don't go digging into other people's business. Is that understood," it didn't take you a second as your franticly nod your head.

Suddenly you were twirling into a certain dance moves, and the person disappeared.

A/n: another chapter, hope you like it!