Chapter 33

Chapter 33: Informant

'I don't think I know what you mean here, you should elaborate on it more," you shrug, he was trapping you to say something, but you're smarter to know that he'll do that, so you had to play his games right. If you slip a piece of information, he was looking for your done for.

"You cunning little thing," he whispers, and you looked at him challenging him to say something else.

"No matter again, I don't want to fight."

"Your presence could create a fight," you glare at him.

He shrugs, "I know, I'm just to die for." He smirks, and you look at him, scoffing you turn your back on him sleeping on the other side facing the windows and away from Seokjin.

"If you're here for nonsense then I suggest you get out and get me Jimin here," you scoff.

"Why? Because he was there where everyone else is suspicious? Even Yoongi or perhaps Taehyung?" he taunted, and you couldn't help to stay quiet.

He could only sigh, "it seems like your already in a bad mood than you are, afraid? Perhaps." He started then you hear a clang from the side to see his back from you as he was beginning to make tea, "I hope you were more cooperative than this, but again I understand if you didn't."

He stirs the tea in his hands.

"But just so you know, Taehyung is going to the cells," he started, and I looked at him, "The guys are agreeing on locking him inside and –" you scramble to the door quickly and begin to bolt out of the room, but before your legs could walk any further you were pulled back and landed in someone.

You jerk back to see Seokjin was holding out and arm.

"What are you doing?"

"Let go, I'm going to safe Taehyung, and he's not the killer." You try to walk again, Seokjin rolls his eyes as he grabs hold of you, he tugs you hard as your back hit the walls and entraps you in his arms.

Your body froze as his massive body towers over yours, and his eyes bore into you, but you could not help to feel small.

"Oh... now your quiet, I should do this time to time to make you shut up," He said, and I couldn't help to glare but not to him, no I didn't know why I couldn't look up to him.

"You've got my attention, now what do you want, Taehyung's life could be in danger and your –"as you try to finish your sentences he could only scoff.

"As far as I'm concern, you don't know Taehyung, related to Taehyung and –"

"Oh... so you do admit he's nothing to me and I might not be from here?" I asked him, and he smiles.

"and you're more stupid than I thought." He backs away from you as he looks at you, "I don't know why you're still protecting the kid, he was a living proof why you shouldn't stay with him, yet here you are defending him, I – know, we told you to be careful with him, does being chased by a mad man not enough for you?"

He crosses his arms and back away, "You are bringing bad luck here, but be my guest you can go running outside like a mindless chicken before you can hear what I have to say and safe time to safe Taehyung –"

he gestures you to the door, and you step to the door and hold the handle ready to twist the handle, but something kept you back.

Your doubts on your beliefs, it scares you to face reality on what is right and what is wrong. You were afraid that maybe you were wrong about Taehyung.

"You can't can you? Because you know and realise that there's something wrong and you know every time you try to think of a reason why you should trust your result could only conclude that you shouldn't."

You look back to him, and he was right, as much as you don't want to admit, he was right.

"And you know I'm right." As you look back at the door, you were close to opening the door but you couldn't as you sigh and let go of the knob.

Seokjin saw this, and he understands why he would.

"I know you wanted to prove him right, but he's in trial right now, and the only people who wouldn't let Taehyung go right now is you, Yoongi and Hoseok and I –"

"Why do you hate Taehyung so much? He is your friend who lives here, and I can't believe you would leave him to rot like that, you're all monster and all." Seokjin could only look at her.

"I never hate Taehyung, nor I never accuse someone innocent and –"

"THEN WHY TAEHYUNG?" you shouted at him.

But he remains calm as he looks at you, "I have every right to suspect Taehyung why he's behind all this terrorising to you but you... what made you change your mind?"

He steps closer, "Why? Is it because of the words, love?"

You looked at him and nods, admitting defeat.

"The sound of the words keeps ringing in my head, and I can't even differentiate the sound of how Taehyung said it and the psychopath. It's driving me crazy," you sigh as you sat down in the bed once again as Seokjin looks at you.

"There I said it, you happy now? Now go..." you grunt at Seokjin who was still looking for you.

Seokjin could only smile as he sat down, "We need to talk."

A/n: a little filler on what's going to happen next :)