EPILOGUE

Clink,

Clink,

clank.

London Bridge is falling...

Falling down...

London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady....

"STOP! JUST STOP ALRIGHT," the hysterical shout resonates throughout the whole place. A sudden clanking metal resonates through the area.

Another cry resonates as the piercing scream was getting louder.

"Stop? That's rich from you. Did you stop when you knew you needed to?" the person cackle, "of course not, you wouldn't stop, right Seokjin?"

Seokjin was half awake. Being tied in the chair was not the best position right now. His whole body was burning as the alcohol was still stinging.

The alcohol that was poured onto him before had burned his whole body. Namjoon showed no remorse as he whips Seokjin's back again.

"Kim Seokjin, former police officer, even after being betrayed by the police force, you were still disobeying till the end," Namjoon hold Seokjin's chin.

"Did you have fun? Pretending to even care about being that righteous police officer when your mind was too fucked up –" pulling closer –" when you were under me?"

"STOP IT !" Seokjin was trashing in Namjoon's hold, " No matter what had happened, I will never stop low for you."

"But Seokjin, the moment you step into the house, bringing our lovely guest, into the house," Seokjin once again wince in pain, "you stoop lower than all of us combine."

Namjoon then grabs a chair sitting in front of a beaten-up Seokjin.

"Getting thrown out of the police force, remind yourself, Seokjin, you came into my house and ask for help. You don't think I was that dense, right?" Namjoon grabs Seokjin," did you really think I will let an outsider like you into my own dark world? The moment you step in, you didn't have a choice; you belong to me now."