Chapter 67

Chapter 67: The Final

                                            Dark. Everything was dark. The injection that Jungkook gave you caused an effect on your whole body, specifically on your eyes. Your body was burning hot. Hell, you were a mess.

"your eyes, can you see?" Hoseok was getting worried. Police sirens were ringing behind him. Firefighters were shouting, putting out the fire. You both were lost and out of the direction.

You shake your head.

It worried Hoseok, you were not talking, and he didn't even know what had happened back there. Someone had called the police and 911. The medic had taken Jimin away, and Hoseok was offered to follow Jimin in the ambulance. Still, Hoseok had refused and had put trust in the doctor because you and Seokjin were inside.

He was still waiting for you and Seokjin before the firefighters had brought in a body, he ran, and his body ran cold, seeing you limp in their hold. He had asked around with the firefighters, and they had informed him. You were brought in in the front door left from all the fire. They didn't know who had put you there, but you were hanging on.

When Hoseok asked for another body or anyone the firefighters could find, they said no one was with you.