The One With Plan A

Start from the beginning

The older male silently watched Emily groan and complain about her powers for another minute or so before he calmly told her, "this room is surrounded with lobelia ash. It's why your powers aren't working at the moment." Deaton raised his hands in innocence when Emily shot him a glare before he added, "it's just a precaution for while we talk."

The Radkova witch rolled her green eyes at this man, Deaton, in annoyance but she didn't snap as she decided to humor him. "And what could you possibly want to talk about that you are afraid of a little magic?" Emily teasingly inquired with a lazy smirk playing on her lips.

"Well," Deaton began as he released a silent breath before he calmly answered her question, "I heard you were having a little problem with your emotions."

"I don't have a problem," the Radkova witch immediately snarled as she, once again, glared at the man. Emily wasn't stupid. She knew this was just some big ploy her so called boyfriend had came up with to get her emotions back. Emily definitely didn't want to get those pesky emotions back, so she knew that she needed to change the direction of the conversation to at least stall them until she could find a way to get out of here - where ever the hell she was.

A smirk slowly pulled onto the Radkova witch's face as she stared at the new comer in Mystic Falls after she came up with her plan to escape. "You aren't human," Emily stated not asked after she had gotten a read of the man. Emily released an amused chuckle when the vampire and the witch in the room looked at her as if they seen a ghost. The Radkova witch lightly shrugged her shoulders as she explained, "it's just a little trick I've picked up on."

The young but strong witch recently learned that she could look at anyone and see their aura that tells her what kind of supernatural being they are. It was definitely crazy for Emily when she first found out about this power during a party. She had been dancing with a cute girl when suddenly Emily could see this red outline around the girl along with an extra amount of coldness when she realized that the cute girl was in fact a vampire.

Deaton smiled softly across at the Radkova witch as he affirmed, "you are correct, Ms. Gilbert." Deaton placed his hand over his chest before he explained what he was, "I am a druid. We are essentially helpers to the supernatural world. We act as advisors to other supernatural beings - most commonly with werewolf packs."

The Radkova witch released a fake and exaggerated yawn with her hand over her mouth before she sarcastically told the man, "nice history less, doc." Emily slowly pushed herself out of the uncomfortable metal chair before she continued as she muttered, "really, it's been fun but I'm done here."

The blonde witch ignored the three figures in the room as she strutted across towards the only door. However, before Emily could even try to leave, Bonnie quickly blocked her way by standing in front of her. "Please sit back down, Emily," the Bennett witch begged with a frown displayed on her lips.

A false pout rose onto Emily's dark purple lips as she stared at the weaker witch before she brought her point finger to trail down the side of Bonnie's warm cheek and neck. "And why should I do that, Bon Bon?" The Radkova witch inquired as she slightly twitched her head to the side.

The Bennett witch quickly pushed Emily's hand away from her as if she was about to be burned before she practically shouted, "we are trying to help you, Emily!" The brunette girl had to remind herself to calm down as she knew Emily pretty much fed on other's emotions, so she took a deep breath before she gently ordered, "please sit back down or I will have to make you."

Emily smirked in amusement as she stared across at the brunette girl. "Really?" The Radkova witch inquired with a chuckle before she continued with humor all throughout her voice, "you're going to make me?" Emily rose her right eyebrow as she cockily reminded Bonnie, "you do realize I am stronger than you, right?"