The One When Emily Babysits

The human Petrova doppelganger's mind had been going crazy with rapid thoughts ever since she had left the loud Boaster Club Barbecue and took the long journey to the Salvatore boarding house in her silent black Honda

The human Petrova doppelganger's mind had been going crazy with rapid thoughts ever since she had left the loud Boaster Club Barbecue and took the long journey to the Salvatore boarding house in her silent black Honda. Emily was getting quite worried as the seconds ticked by with the news that Rose was bit.

The brunette girl knew it wasn't like how humans react by a bite as they would only need a trip to the emergency room. This bite was a life or death situation for Rose as Emily knew without a single doubt that it was from a werewolf since her sister had texted her and Elena only does that if it's important.

Emily was curious to what werewolf had done it, though. She figured Caroline would have told her if it had been Tyler, so that canceled out her best friend. The Gilbert girl was also confused as she didn't even know that there was any other werewolves in Mystic Falls besides Tyler. I just hope the legend isn't actually true, Emily thought as she didn't want what she had barely told Tyler to be real.

Finally, after about fifteen minutes of the human girl driving frantically along the streets of her hometown with a million of thoughts running through her mind, Emily reached the Salvatore boarding house. The Gilbert girl didn't even bother wasting a single second to rest before she jumped out of her black Honda once she was parked beside Damon's blue Mustang and jogged her way to the front door of the large estate.

However as Emily carefully and quietly made her way inside of the boarding house, she soon came to realize just how nervous she was as she didn't want to lose another person that she is close to. She had already lost her parents, Grams, Mason, and even Lexi as she had began to care for the vampire in the short time she had gotten to know Stefan's best friend.

The human girl took a shaky deep breath once she had silently closed the door behind her as she tried to prepare herself to what she could be walking into. But as Emily had barely taken four small steps out of the foyer once she had felt calm enough and walked into the living room, she swiftly came to a stop as she saw the oldest Salvatore vampire along with her twin sister looking down at the werewolf-bitten Rose.

"It's definitely... better," the blue eyed vampire lied as he told Rose while he stared down at the large wound on the back of her right shoulder. Damon then glanced up as he had heard the fast heart rate of his girlfriend's sister as soon as she had arrived inside of the boarding house. "Right, Emily?" Damon questioned with a raised eyebrow as he alerted everyone to the human girl.

Damon knew he hadn't been convincing enough with his response as he had heard Rose scoff at him and he knew Elena, who was standing by his side, wouldn't have been able to lie, so he knew Emily was his chance to get Rose to be convinced even though he really did lie. The Salvatore vampire was just tired of all of this gloomy death talk and the older vampire was definitely not helping with her whining every couple of seconds.

The human girl swallowed thickly as she stared down at the scabby wound on the vampire's back like she was in a trance before she quickly looked up and over to her twin sister when Elena had cleared her throat since she hadn't said anything in over a full minute. The green eyed girl then swallowed down the nerves she had once Elena nodded her head in Rose's direction with a meaningful look before Emily turned her gaze to the injured vampire with the best comforting smile she could offer.