The One With The Return

"Babe!" The loud voice of the younger Salvatore vampire called out as he jogged around his bedroom

"Babe!" The loud voice of the younger Salvatore vampire called out as he jogged around his bedroom. Stefan had been trying to wake the sleeping human girl for the past twenty minutes. He did give up after the first five minutes as he had decided he would get dressed along with grab some of Emily's clothes from the Gilbert house. But now that he is back and ready, Stefan knew he really needs to wake up the human girl this time. "We're going to be late for school," the Salvatore vampire told Emily before he began to pull his grey blanket from her head.

The sleepy human girl huffed out a sigh and pushed her messy brown hair out of the way before she glared up at the grinning Salvatore vampire. "I just want to sleep," Emily moaned as she rubbed her tired green eyes before she swiftly closed them as the sun was giving her a headache. "You go to school and I'll stay right here," the human girl mumbled stubbornly as she quickly pulled the blanket back over herself.

The Salvatore vampire shook his head with a chuckle before he took a seat at the edge of his king sized bed. "Come on," Stefan uttered softly as he tried to convince the human girl to get up, "you know, if you want to be a doctor someday then you gotta go to school."

"I was stabbed with a stake, I deserve to skip school today," the mumbled voice of the human doppelganger sounded through the thick blanket. Emily just wanted to sleep. She felt like she had barely been getting any sleep lately after all they go through, so six in the morning was definitely not pleasing to the human girl right now.

Stefan couldn't help but roll his green eyes at the Gilbert girl's excuse. He then forcefully pulled the blanket from Emily's body for the last time as he threw them on the ground. "You did that to yourself," the Salvatore vampire mumbled before he added in amusement, "besides, Elena healed you."

"Well," Emily began before she swiftly closed her mouth as she couldn't come up with an excuse. "Ugh," the human girl groaned as she really didn't want to get out of the vampire's comfortable bed. However, Emily quickly looked back up at Stefan after about a minute or so with a small smirk as she had another idea. The doppelganger then swiftly wrapped her arms around Stefan's neck and began to place soft kisses along the vampire's jugular before she mumbled against his cold skin, "how about we just stay in bed all day and do a lot of this?"

The Salvatore vampire instantly released a content sigh at the feeling of the human girl's soft lips against his skin before he murmured, "I'd love nothing more than to do this forever..." However, though, before Stefan could finish trying to convince Emily to get up, he felt her lips move up his neck and behind his ear to his sweet spot - which immediately pulled a moan from Stefan's lips. "Please, baby," the Salvatore vampire hurriedly begged as he knew he was slowly falling into the human girl's trap, "we really need to get to school."

"Are you sure?" Emily teased as she knew that she had Stefan right where she wanted him. "We can miss one day," the human girl murmured as she slowly moved her mouth up Stefan's neck and tauntingly moved up to where the vampire wanted her the most; his lips. But Emily decided to tease him first, so she would have full control and they wouldn't end up going to school.