The One With The Murderous Bite

It took about fifteen minutes of the two vampires, Damon and Elena, and the human doppelganger confusingly and worryingly standing in the middle of the foyer of the Salvatore boarding house as they all thought of where the ill vampire could be bef...

It took about fifteen minutes of the two vampires, Damon and Elena, and the human doppelganger confusingly and worryingly standing in the middle of the foyer of the Salvatore boarding house as they all thought of where the ill vampire could be before they finally rushed out of the large estate. They swiftly jumped into Damon's blue Mustang and drove to the one place that would hold the most fresh blood for the out-of-her-mind vampire; The Boaster Club Barbecue - thanks to the ever so helpful vampire-hating sheriff of Mystic Falls. Caroline's mother, Liz, had called Damon while they had tried to think of what they were going to do and told the Salvatore that they had a dead body - which they all knew could only be caused by the erratic and hungry Rose.

Currently, Emily and Elena were leaning against Damon's car while they secretly watched the aforementioned vampire speak to the sheriff about the body that her deputies had found. The human girl had began to become nervous by just standing there. The parking lot was filled with just too many students and their families which caused the human girl to fear that Rose could kill someone else.

The Gilbert girl couldn't sit still for any longer, so she ignored the confused expression her sister was giving her before she quickly pulled out her cell phone. Emily then went to her recent calls and swiftly pushed on the one that said, 'Steff ♡ ,' before she brought the device to her ear. Emily immediately sighed when she only reached the vampire's voicemail before she turned her back to her twin and began to leave a message, "Stefan, I don't know where you are. Elena's here with me, so I thought you would be done with the Isobel thing by now. Anyway, it's important. Call me or come to the school. Love you."

Emily huffed out another sigh once she ended the call before she moved back to stand beside her sister, who immediately linked their fingers together to give Emily some comfort. The human doppelganger gave Elena a thankful smile and squeezed the vampire's hand before Emily focused her gaze back to the front, where she noticed Damon speed walking towards them.

"Does Liz know where she is?" Emily swiftly interrogated once the Salvatore vampire had gotten back from his chat with the sheriff. The human girl was sorta hoping that her best friend's mother didn't find Rose as she knew that would mean she's dead. But then again, Emily didn't want anymore people to get hurt by the frantic vampire.

Damon silently shook his head as his blue eyes scanned through all of the human teenagers for the vampire that he just couldn't seem to find. "Nope," the Salvatore vampire finally mumbled before he looked down at his girlfriend's sister and questioned, "you got your stake?"

The human girl pushed her hand into her leather jacket and pulled out the wooden weapon before she stated, "I'm ready," while she ignored the worried look her twin sister was giving her. Emily didn't have time to argue with Elena about this when it was partially her fault that Rose got out as she had hid in Stefan's bedroom. She just wanted to find Rose as soon as possible without causing anymore death for the town of Mystic Falls.

"Emmie, I don't think -" Elena had began to disagree with her human sister coming with her and Damon to find the ill vampire. However, she was soon interrupted before she could even try to convince Emily to stay behind.