The One With The Tomb Attack

The Radkova witch put all of her Stefan problems on the back burner for now as she quickly jogged through the town square and the chaos that was happening around her.

Emily was trying to find someone she recognized, so she could find out what was going on when tonight was supposed to be filled with smiles and laughter for the town.

Emily released a sigh of relief when she spotted her brother standing off to the side by himself. Emily let a couple walk in front of her before the Radkova witch quickly jogged over to Jeremy.

"Jer," Emily called out as she gently grasped her brother's lower arm. "What happened?" The Radkova witch asked in confusion as she glanced at all the police and EMTs moving around them.

The youngest Gilbert released a heavy breath as he stared across at his sister. "More and more ghosts are coming back," Jeremy stated. "I saw some of the tomb vampires an hour ago when I was walking around," the brunette teenager told Emily, "and then the next thing I know, Tobas Fell's body is found."

The Radkova witch tightly squeezed her fists at the mention of the tomb vampires. That was the last name that Emily wanted to hear right now. Nothing good ever happened when the tomb vampires were involved. Emily found herself quite annoyed because it was just another problem on top of all of the other ones in her life.

However, Emily's annoyance for the tomb vampires was overtaken by her worry for her little brother. "Did they say anything to you?" The Radkova witch questioned.

"No," Jeremy muttered as he shook his head. "I think I know what's going on..." The Gilbert teenager admitted. Jeremy hesitated for a second before he confessed, "Anna... Anna says they're targeting the founding families for what they did to them back in 1864."

Emily had to bite down on her tongue at the mention of her brother's ex-girlfriend. Emily wasn't exactly a fan of the ghost; especially when Anna will be the reason for Bonnie's incoming heartbreak. However, the Radkova witch knew this wasn't the time to scold her brother when there is people dying around them.

"Where's Anna now?" Emily asked her brother as she moved her green eyes around the sea of people.

Jeremy shrugged his shoulders before he muttered, "I don't know."

Emily furrowed her brows as she turned back around to face her brother. "Could she be working with them?" The Radkova witch suspiciously inquired.

"No way!" Jeremy immediately exclaimed as he shook his head. "Anna wouldn't do that," the brunette teenager swore as he defended his ex-girlfriend.

"Are you hundred percent positive about that, Jer?" The Radkova witch asked before she recalled, "because Anna was the only other person who knew about the importance of my necklace."

"Anna wouldn't do that!" Jeremy angrily shouted. "Besides, Katherine knew about the necklace, too!" Jeremy reminded his sister before he muttered, "she probably took it."

Emily shot her brother a warning glare at the mention of her doppelganger's sister, who always seems to get blamed for things she doesn't even do. "Katherine wouldn't take it," Emily proclaimed as she defended the vampire. "Katherine has nothing to gain by taking the necklace," the Radkova witch stated before she added, "while Anna does."

Jeremy silently stared across at the Radkova witch for a moment before he released a heavy sigh. "I know, but..." The Gilbert teenager began.

"But what, Jer?" Emily asked her brother. "This isn't going to turn into a back and forth argument," Emily murmured as she shook her head. "We need to get that necklace now," the Radkova witch stated, "we have to destroy it before the tomb vampires can kill anyone else."