Prologue

- Hm...

My head hurts...

Huh ?

I wake up, sweating, leaving this state of mind, between complete sleep and lucidity. I sit on the bed I have been lying on and look around. It's dark... I leave time for my eyes to get used to this obscurity. I can now see the overall shape of the room : I am sitting on a bed that is against two walls. On the wall behind me, near the bed, there is a closed window which seems to lead to some terrace or balcony. I think there is a dark table next to the bed.

Where am I ?

I try to get up the as well as I can, while rubbing my head, trying to ease the pain. Once I can stand on my feet, on what feels like a tatami, I look around once again, now able to see more details. On the other side of the window, there is a balcony with some plants in pots. Back in the room, the wall in front of me seems to be composed of sliding doors and in the corner, there are cardboxes on which a guitar is placed.

How did I get here?

I am still holding my head, trying to understand what is going on and get a grab of recent memories. But before anything comes to my mind, I hear a noise coming from the door. As soon as I begin to turn toward it, the light is abruptly switched on, forcing me to stop moving and close my eyes. I put one of my hands between the bulb and my face to reopen them slowly, frowning.

- Did you sleep well ?

Once my eyes are able to see normally, I turn around for good and look at the place where the voice came from. The door is open on a tall man. He has blond hair, tanned skin and blue eyes. I stare at him while he smiles politely.

Who is he ?

- Sorry, you seem a little lost there... Well, how about you following me, I'll explain how you got here.