Chapter 15

Ji Hyo walks out of the cafe, holding onto her lukewarm half-drank coffee. Her phone rings as she slips on her shades. "Yeboseyo!" she greets as she picks up the phone.

"Unnie," she hear Su Bin's hushed voice. "Do you have time?"

"Ne. I have a couple of hours before I have to meet Jong Kook Oppa," she replies. "What's wrong?"

"Ah Unnie... My thing is here..." she replies softly.

"You want me to help you buy pads?" the actress asks as she turns into a pharmacy.

"Ne. Kamsahamida Unnie!" Su Bin exclaims.

"Gwenchana~ Unnie will be at the dorm soon," she says and was about to hang up when Su Bin tells her that they had move dorms then hanging up.

Ji Hyo left the pharmacy after buying and walked towards the new dorm. She rings the doorbell and it opens to revel Jungkook. "Noona!" he exclaims and hugs her tightly, catching her off guard.

"Jungkookie," she says as she returns the hug.

"Who's here?" Suga asks. "Oh. Ji Hyo Noona!"

"Suga," she says smiling as Jungkook let go of her, taking her jacket off. "Where's Su Bin?"

"Su Bin has been in the toilet for ages..." Suga says, pointing in the direction of the toilet and Ji Hyo smiles, thanking him before going to the toilet door.

"Su Bin ah..." Ji Hyo says, knocking on the door softly. "It's Unnie."

The door opens and her hand shoots out. Ji Hyo smiles and gives her the plastic bag. After a while, Su Bin emerges from the toilet with a look of relief. "Kamsahamida Unnie!" she exclaims cheerfully. "I would have asked the Oppas but I don't think they would have known which is which."

Ji Hyo smiles as Su Bin looked at her cold coffee. "Unnie, you want some coffee? Namjoonie Oppa just got a new coffee machine, seeing as the boys drink quite a lot of coffee," Su Bin asked, smiling and Ji Hyo nods.

The younger girl leads Ji Hyo to the living room and then disappears. Ji Hyo looks around the new dorm which was more spacious and more rooms, the boys not needing to squeeze in one room.

Soon, Su Bin appears with two cups in her hands. She puts them on the table. "Where is everyone?" Ji Hyo asks.

"Yoongi Oppa and Namjoonie Oppa are working on the new album. Jin Oppa and V Oppa are out buying groceries with the twins, Kookie Oppa is in the room gaming, Jiminnie Oppa is taking a shower, Hopie Oppa..." Su Bin says, "is at the gym."

"Jong Kook Oppa has told me that Hopie has been in gym a lot lately. He is there before Jong Kook Oppa arrives and leaves later than him," Ji Hyo says. "He's a little worried of Hopie."

"The other Oppas are worried but Hopie Oppa returns back late in the night and leaves the dorm before anyone of us is awake. Now, they're dealing with Jungkookie Oppa first," Su Bin says. "He's going through this weird phrase. He can't control himself around girls so they're keeping an eye out on me."

"But Su Bin ah, does Min Jun and Ji Woo know about Hoseokie?" Ji Hyo asks and Su Bin shakes her head. "Why?"

"They never asked much questions. They just seem to know everything without us telling them anything," Su Bin explains. "Ever since I've known them, they were like this."

"Why not let Ji Woo and Min Jun talk to J-Hope?" Ji Hyo suggests. "Not actual talking but get them to stop him from going to the gym by making him spend time with them. Unnie can see that the twins matter a lot to all of you. Give it a shot."