Chapter 40

Seokjin stirs awake and waits for some of the sleepiness to be gone before attempting any movement. He slowly got up to lean against the sofa before realizing that all of them had slept in the living room.

Jungkook woke up about an hour later and he apologized to the twins and Su Bin for scaring them. They decided to watch movies till they fell asleep. The twins struggled to finish Big Hero 6 and immediately slept once the credit rolled up.

He looks around to see Ji Woo sleeping on top of Yoongi while Min Jun were sleeping on Jimin, one of the older's arm secured around the small body so he wouldn't fall over. Su Bin was asleep on the couch, her blanket at the end of the bed. He pulls up the blanket and she snuggles into it slightly before turning around.

Today was a rare off day for them before promotions. He gets up softly and hears his bone cracks before stopping to look around. After making sure no one woke up, he tip toed out of the mess of limbs and bodies to wash up.

After washing up, he decided to start cooking breakfast. While waiting for the pan to heat up, his hand went through his hair and remembers that he has to dye it today along with whoever needed to but definitely Yoongi and Namjoon.

As he finished the bibimbap, the boys stirred awake. Su Bin enters the kitchen first in her own baggy jacket that covered her shorts. "I'm cold..." she mumbles, sitting on the chair.

"But you are wearing a jacket?" Seokjin asks.

"Where's your jumper Oppa?" she asks.

"Don't even think about touching mine," he threatens and she pouts. "Look through Yoongi's or something. His clothes are always the comfiest and warmest for some reason."

"That's true Oppa!" she exclaims before walking out of the kitchen to get Yoongi's jumper.

He lay out the food and then goes to wake the rest up if they were still sleeping. They were all fighting for the bathroom while Su Bin emerges with one of Yoongi's black hoodies with the word 'SWAG' printed on the front. "Aish Oppa! Let the twins use it first!" the girl exclaims. "With your fighting, they probably will get injured!"

Realizing that her words were true, they let the twins go in first to use with the six of them outside, observing them in case anything happens. "You look creepy..." she mutters as she sits down about to grab an egg when the eldest hits her hand away. "Jin Oppa!"

"Wait till the rest of them are here," he says firmly, seating across her.

"Oppa hurry up! I'm hungry," she yells at them.

"Yah! We are hungry too!" Yoongi yells back grumpily, not liking that he was awaken this early. "Brat. She learnt from you Namjoon!"

"Me?!" the leader exclaims in horror. "Hyung! That's unfair! Taehyung eats a lot too!"

"Ah wae!" the 4D boy exclaims. "Why did you drag me into this Rap Mon Hyung!"

"Because you eat the most!" Namjoon replies.

Then they start bickering about who eats the most while the rest decided to share the bathroom to be quicker. The twins rush to the table and sat down in front of their bowls, waiting patiently.

Finally after Namjoon and Taehyung agreed that they both ate the same amount, everyone was gathered at the table and they started to eat. "Jin Hyugie's food is the best!" Taehyung says smiling while wolfing down some rice.

"You only love me when I give you food," the eldest snickers.

"Ji Woo," Min Jun says picking a piece of egg for his twin and puts some of his bibimbap into hers. "Eat more!"