Chapter 9

Su Bin was furiously writing in her notebook making Seokjin wonder what made her be like that. "Su Bin?" he calls out and her head shot up, glaring at him before her eyes soften. "Are you okay?"

She sent him a curt nod before returning to writing furiously. The notebook was about to its half way mark and she had it for almost 2 weeks. It was either she wrote a lot or she wrote daily. Or maybe even both. She flipped the page before scribbling on it.

"Hyung," the maknae came up to Seokjin and looked over to Su Bin who was scribbling away. "Is she okay?"

The oldest shrugs before turning fixing his tie. He heard the girl sigh and stare at the book while spinning the pen in her hand lightly. She then continued to write furiously.

"This is the first time she has written this furiously," Jungkook added, worried about the girl.

"She must have a lot to get off her chest," Seokjin says and checks his look in the mirror once more before turning to the maknae and tighten his tie. "At least she's letting it out than keeping it in her."

Jungkook agreed as Taehyung appears with the camera. His eyes furrowed upon seeing the girl furious writing. It looked as if she was about to the break the pen or put a hole in the page. He continued his filming and when he was done, he stopped and looked over to Su Bin who had slowly started writing in a normal pace.

"Su Bin ah~" Taehyung calls out and she looks up. "Yoongi hyung is here in a bad mood. Could you go talk to him?"

"Wae?!" she protests. "He's your hyung and the member of BTS!"

"But he listens to you more than he listens to us," Jungkook replies. "Please?"

He shows his puppy eyes and Su Bin sighs. She closes the notebook shut before shoving it into her bag and walks off with her bag. She stomped across the hallway looking for Yoongi who was found in the dressing room by himself. She knocks on the door. "Oppa. Are you okay? V Oppa said you were in a bad mood," she says softly as his features soften before patting the spot next to him. "Is it Anna?"

He nods slowly and hesitantly. "Anna..." he says before trailing off. "We keep fighting about BTS, you, the twins. It's never ending. I'm tired."

"Oppa," she says, gaining his attention. "Anna is a nice girl. I can see it... But she judges people before even knowing them. That's her flaw. Oppa, you should learn how to embrace it and that's how a relationship works."

"I tried Su Bin..." he replies back before sighing deeply. "But it just doesn't work. I can't do it."

"You can! Oppa, you were the most patient with me when I started living with you guys," she says immediately. "Use that patience you showed me to Anna too."

"I want to break up with her..." he finally confesses. "She judges me too... That's why I don't want to tell her Ji Woo and Min Jun are my kids."

Su Bin puts a hand to his shoulder. "Oppa..." she starts. "People will judge you. Even if you break up with Anna, do you think people will stop judging?"

"But as my yeojachingu, she has to be understanding!" he exclaims.

"You said it yourself too. She's your yeojachingu Oppa," she replies. "She is insecure. She's afraid she will lose you. Not all girlfriends are understanding because they miss their other half too much. And you're an idol too. Time spent together is reduced by a lot."

"I spend all my time on her... And none on the group or you three kids. That's what's eating me up everyday on the inside," he says softly.

"Oppa... It's okay..." she replies back, smiling. "We're your family, we understand. I can't help you decide if you still want to be with her or break up with her. I only can hope you make the correct decision. Think about yourself Suga Oppa."