Chapter 46

"Dinner's ready!" Kwanghee exclaims as the members scramble to the dining table.

Ji Woo sits in between Hyungsik and Dongjun, still not that comfortable with the others. Looking around the table, she realizes that a member was missing. "Hyungsik Oppa," she tugs the male's sleeve and he looks at her.

"Yes princess?" he replies.

"Is Oppa still in that room?" she asks and he looks around confusedly before realizing what she meant.

He nods silently and she gets up, shocking the members. "Ji Woo will call Oppa for dinner," she says and turns before anyone could stop her.

In front of the door, she knocks the door lightly before pushing the door open. The sight made her giggle. The nameless member was slumped against the chair with his eyes closed, music playing out of the headphones, the only light coming from the computer screen and the some software that Yoongi used opened. She walks closer to him and giggles once again, feeling in a familiar environment; seeing as how she had found Yoongi in a similar position for more than once.

Namjoon and Hoseok had then taught her how to turn everything off nicely and make it as comfortable as she could for her favourite Appa. Remembering their first words to save the file that was opened, so she did that and as she figured something to name. She types in 'Oppa' before pressing enter. While waiting for the file to be saved properly, she looks around for a blanket or towel of some sort. Her eyes lands on a black blanket lying at the end of the small couch and grabs it. With much difficulty, she drapes the blanket over the member.

Turning off the computer, she covers the speakers with her small hands because she knew it may wake up the male which is what she didn't want. Feeling proud of herself, she takes the notepad out of his arms and put it on the table with the pen on top of it. She found the music player and pauses it before slowly slipping the headphones off, trying really hard not to wake him up.

Once she was done, she slips out of the room and closes the door softly. She returns to the dinner table where everyone was waiting for her. "Oppa is sleeping," she replies, smiling politely.

"Why were you in there so long then?" Ji Yeop asks.

"I was making Oppa comfortable," she replies and Junyoung nods, starting the meal.

Ji Woo ate whatever was given to her because that was what her Appas told her, if she was hungry, she could return home to eat. "Ji Woo ah," Dongjun starts. "Jin hyung called and said that you will have to stay here for a short period of time till they are done with their affairs. Yoongi will be here later to drop your stuff off."

"Oh nae..." she replies sadly. "Thank you for telling me Oppa."

The fact was that Seokjin thought that it would be better for Ji Woo to stay at the ZE:A dorm for a while like how Min Jun was staying with Block B. It was to observe how they reacted being far away from each other during a period of time. Also, Dongjun pleaded for the eldest member of Bangtan to let her stay because ever since he saw her, he wanted her to bring the group together. He felt them shifting further and further apart which is not a good thing.

She gets up and thank Kwanghee for his cooking before putting her utensils and bowl into the sink with some difficulty due to her small size. She looks around for a stool and found one at the corner of the kitchen. It was quite dusty so she grabbed a cloth before wiping it down and put it in front of the sink. She stands on it before starting to wash the dishes.

"Ji Woo ah, just leave it," Minwoo says, standing up to stop her.

"It's okay Minwoo Oppa!" she says looking back and smiling. "I'm the youngest now, I'll wash."