Chapter 10

"Oppa~" Su Bin calls out to Jimin who turns around immediately. "Can I talk to you?"

He nods before excusing himself from his stylists and walking over to the female. "Oppa," she says seriously. "If anything happens to me, take the notebook and read it. You will understand everything."

"Wae?!" he exclaims in shock, not understanding what she meant. "Are you okay?!"

"Oppa. I'm okay!" she exclaims before laughing. "I'm just saying if anything happens!"

"Aish this kid," he mutters before ruffling her hair. "Don't make Oppa worry."

She just smiles, showing off her eye smile. "I think you should worry about the twins," she says and as if on cue, they run in between them, squealing. "One day, they will get injured."

"They're just kids~ Let them have their fun," Jimin replies with a wave of his hand.

Su Bin sighs as Jimin returns to his stylists. Yoongi sat next to Su Bin. "How have you been Su Bin?" he asks and she smiles back brightly.

"I'm fine Oppa! What about you?" she replies.

"Oppa is okay," he says before smiling slightly. "I feel more refreshed with her out of my life."

"Oppa, not to be rude but why did you get together with her?" she asks slowly.

He sighs. "I just wanted to be remember how it felt like to love and be loved. I miss that feeling of having someone I can call mine and someone who loves for Min Yoongi and Suga," he says and she nods slowly.

After a short silence, Su Bin decided to ask him about it. "Oppa..." she says and he replies with a 'hm'. "I was thinking... about getting a job..."

"What?" he asks a little shocked.

"I just don't want Oppas to keep spending money on me," she says with her head down. "I saw something I liked recently but I didn't have money and it cost a lot..."

"What do you want?" he asks.

"A laptop..." she mumbles. "A MacBook..."

"Oppa will buy it for you~" the rapper replies happily and she looked up before shaking her head furiously.

"Aniyo Oppa!" she exclaims loudly, shocking the boy. "I... just want to be independent and stop letting Oppas spend money on me... You guys let Ji Woo, Min Jun and me stay in your dorm and want nothing back. You guys still spend so much money on us everytime we go out... I feel bad."

"Pabo yah," Yoongi says before patting her head. "Oppas spend money on Ji Woo, Min Jun and you because you guys are under our care. We love you guys. Who says that you guys don't do anything? Su Bin yah. I know that you will clean the dorm when it gets dirty. Ji Woo and Min Jun keep a smile on our faces. They motivate us to work harder because now instead of taking care of ourselves, we have three more kids to take care of~ Because of Ji Woo, I have stopped being Motionless Min. She makes me move from my bed even on a free day."

"Still Oppa! I want to get a job! I want to buy things to thank Oppas! I want to have my own money to buy Oppas present!" she exclaims in protest as Yoongi smiles happily. She blows her cheeks up and pouts. "Please Oppa~"

"Aish ask the other Oppas too," he says, unable to make a decision.

"Ah... Okay," she says as Yoongi got called on stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTS and the three kids gathered to eat dinner together for the first time after months. "Yah Su Bin ah," Seokjin calls out to the girl. "Don't spend so much time around J-Hope!"