[1]

Ji Woo was lying on Min Jun's thigh while fiddling around with the phone given by BTS so that if anything, they could contact them. "I'll set the passcode to... 1526?" she asks softly and the boy nods before she sits up, holding the phone in front of the duo.

"What are you doing?" Min Jun asks, looking at her weirdly before realizing that the camera was opened.

He immediately smiles widely and she takes the picture. She edits it using VSCO, Su Bin having taught her for fun back then. She then sets it for the phone's home wallpaper and she uses a photo of the both of them with dyed hair for the lockscreen. "What game do you want?" she asks.

"Ah... I don't even play games," he replies before sighing, taking out the earphone from his ear that was connected to the phone. "We're going to hardly use the phone..."

"Who says so?" she asks and he rolls his eyes.

"Noona, we're kids. I rather we play with Appas and hyungs then stare at the screen, fighting virtual people. That's boring," he says in disgust scrunching up his face before standing up. "Let's go to Hangang Park."

"For?" she asks curiously as he offers his hand to her.

"I have a feeling we should go there now," he says and she stares at him weirdly but accepts the hand to pull her upwards.

"Min Jun, do you have a mind power that I don't know of?" she asks but gets up to follow him.

"It's called gut feeling. You have that too Ji Woo," he replies before leaving the practice room of UNIQ after informing them.

Yi Xuan decided to follow them to make sure the kids will be alright but it ended with the whole group following, saying that they want to play basketball. On the way to the park, Min Jun whines about ice-cream again and Ji Woo tells him to shut it because he always whined about having ice-cream.

Reaching the basketball court, they finally decided to get ice-cream. "I'll stay here to take care of your stuff and make sure no one takes this court, Oppa," she says to Seungyoun, smiling. "I'll just take Min Jun's ice cream~"

Min Jun shrugs, not really minding and Wenhan smiles, knowing that as much as they both fought, they loved each other deeply and cared for each other. As Ji Woo sits on top of the basketball and rolls around a bit, she looks around and realizes that the weather was perfect to play sports but she was feeling really lazy. I wonder where my parents are...

Taehun had sent baby breathes the moment he heard that Su Bin left and when he came back from promotions. Ji Woo was happy that he held the end of his promise and she would hold the end of her promise to be happy. It was about over one month since they had went to pass the letter to iKON and they didn't visit them recently because they knew that iKON was busy practicing for comeback at the end of the month.

Her eyes then travelled towards the river and she realizes that someone familiar was sitting on the bench, face buried in the person's hands. She tilts her head, trying to remember who it was as she squints her eyes to try to see more details to the person. She knew for sure that it was a male with the hairstyle and the pierced ears. She squints, looking at the earring and frowns, only knowing one person who wears them.

She stands up slowly and looks around making sure that no one would take the court or take the basketball. She then heads towards the person on the bench. "Oppa?" she calls out softly and he immediately wipes his tears before looking at her with a blank look.

She jumps onto the bench and shifts to be comfortable. "Are you okay...?" she asks cautiously and the male remains unresponsive, just staring at her. "Oppa?"