Chapter 7

As they sat around the table, Jungkook pats Ji Woo on her head. "Is Ji Woo okay now?" he asks smiling and she nods back, smiling as brightly as he did.

"Remember as long as hope is around, there will be no disappointment," Hoseok says before giving her small piece of bacon.

Ji Woo thank Hoseok and bit into the bacon. "Where's Sugar Appa?" she asks softly.

"Sugar Appa is meeting us at the event Ji Woo," Su Bin says smiling. "Just finish your breakfast okay?"

Ji Woo nodded before thinking about last night. She really didn't know what she had done to make Yoongi angry at her. She blow her cheeks up in annoyance. "Aigoo. What is Ji Woo thinking?" Hoseok asks seeing her blown up cheeks.

"Nothing Hope Appa..." she says as she finishes her breakfast. "I'll go change now~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Su Bin was busy writing in the notebook Jimin had given her. Jimin smiles seeing her concentrated at work. "What are you writing~" he asks as he sits next to her which made her shut the book immediately. "Aigoo. Oppa gave you that book."

"But Oppa, you told me to let this be my best friend and tell everything to the little guy. Best friends don't reveal secrets remember?" she replies teasingly. "Don't you have a video to do?"

"Aish. J-Hope hyung took the camera from me," Jimin says before pouting. "I can't find Min Jun anywhere too."

"Aw. Is the Appa missing his child?" Su Bin teases slightly. "Though I have to say, Min Jun is really starting to be like you."

Min Jun runs across the room with Ji Woo yelling, behind him. He had a small grin on his face like Jimin. "I'll take that back," Su Bin says as she eyes followed the twins. "Min Jun is becoming like you."

Jimin smiles widely and proudly. "Of course. He learnt from the best Appa!" he exclaims.

"That's what I'm afraid of..." she mutters before shooting Jimin a smile.

"Ehhhh," he says before pouting. "At least he isn't like Yoongi hyung who just lie on his bed, not moving."

His smile falters as he sees the girl look down to her lap, smiling bittersweetly. "Su Bin ah..." he says trailing off. "Suga hyung... He isn't himself these few days. Its..."

"Anna," she whispers. "She judges people before knowing them..."

Jimin sighs. "V told me about it," Jimin says softly. "Honestly, I was surprised at how hyung had replied."

Before she could reply, Hoseok appears with the camera in his hand directed towards Jimin asking him some questions. She kept her head down, not wanting to be seen in the video. Other than the company and the manager, no one else knew about her and the twins. She planned for it to stay that way.

Jimin was seductively looking at the camera as a request from Hoseok. He then made a kiss sound before winking. Su Bin gagged silently, not wanting to remember that image ever. "Hope hyung! You do it!" the younger boy as he took the camera and turned it to face Hoseok.

Hoseok did what Jimin asked him to do but ended up bursting into laughter. "Eh hyung. You suck at doing it," Jimin teases him as Hoseok pouts.

He ends the video. "Su Bin ah," Hoseok says and she looks up at him. "It is obvious Suga hyung and you are the closest other than V, Jungkook and you. Just know that no matter what he does from now, he doesn't mean it."

"What do you mean Hope Oppa?" she asks. "Do you know something?"

"Hyung in a bad mood now. I think we should find the twins before he yells at them again," Hoseok says and her eyes widen.

"Yah!" they hear Yoongi's angry voice ringing around the room. Su Bin immediately got up and followed the sound. Hoseok followed her closely while Jimin sat on the couch, torn between picking up the notebook and reading or following the other two.

"Aish!" he exclaims before getting up quickly and running to catch up with the two.

Su Bin turned the corner to see Yoongi glaring at the twins who were looking to the ground. "Oppa, they didn't mean it," she says.

"What have I said about calling him oppa?" she heard that sweet voice and she bites her lips down.

"Mianhae," Su Bin replies softly as kneel in between Ji Woo and Min Jun who buried their faces into her.

"Oppa are you sure those two aren't hers," Anna asks Yoongi sweetly.

Su Bin learnt to ignore these types of comments for she heard too much of it when she was on the streets. Jimin looked from the three people to the couple, unsure what to do. While Hoseok on the other hand was ready to punch Anna and possibly Yoongi.

Anna's comment had pricked Yoongi's heart but he didn't act on it. He didn't want another fight with her, especially not before going on stage. He missed the twins a lot, especially Ji Woo. But he didn't want Anna to think of him indifferently, just because he had two adopted kids. He sighs mentally as he sees brokenness and sadness in Su Bin's eyes.

Just then, the manager comes in and ushers the boys on stage. Su Bin followed Hoseok while the twins trailed after her, dragging their feet. "Oppa," she calls out and he turns around. "No matter what, don't do anything to Yoongi Oppa... I can see that he really doesn't mean any of this. It's actually killing him on the inside."

"Su Bin..." he whispers as the twins decided to cheer their appas even Yoongi. "I'll try..."

As the countdown for the boys to be on stage started, Hoseok pulled her into a hug. She was shocked at the sudden skinship. "You deserve so much more than us..." he whispers into her ear sadly before releasing her and hurrying onto stage, smiling like a ball of sunshine.

"Let's go back," she says to the twins who just nods. "Cheer up Ji Woo! Min Jun! Sugar Appa didn't mean what he does."

"Really?" Ji Woo asks, holding onto her brother's hand. "Sugar Appa has yelled at me twice already."

She pats the younger girl's head as she smiles. "He was just angry and tired," Su Bin replies and checking the room to see the place Anna-free. "Don't blame him."

She went back to her previous spot and picked up the notebook before continuing the entry. She could hear the twins' laughter. It's funny how they became happy quicker than you can snap your fingers.

Su Bin plays with the bracelet on her wrist. It was Yoongi's. She took it months ago when he was happier and not as grumpy. She sighs softly before going back to writing.