Chapter 18

"Mwo?! Ex-best friend?!" Su Bin exclaims with widen eyes, not believing. "Oppa, you're so nice and he's..."

"I didn't know what he was like," Jungkook replies firmly before turning around to avoid the topic. "Rapmon hyung! Gwenchana?"

Seokjin looks at the maknae who went over to Namjoon and Jiyong, making eye contact with the leader, bowing slightly as a sign of a greeting before turning back to Su Bin. "Su Bin ah... Gwenchana?" he asks seriously, holding onto her shoulders.

"Mollayo Oppa..." she whispers. "If you weren't there, I wouldn't have known what to do. What could have happened to me."

"It's okay," he whispers as he wraps his arms around her. "He will not touch you or look at you in any disrespectful way ever again."

"Oppa. You can't protect me forever," she whispers, slowly moving her hand to her neck and rubbing it to reveal a little of the bruises. "These are proof to that."

His grip just tighten on her, closing his eyes, not wanting to remember how he failed her. "We said we will protect you. Not forever but as long as we can," he says. "You will always be that little sister we have to take care of."

"Oppa..." she trails off.

"Shhhh," he whispers, patting her head lightly. "It's okay. Oppa is here."

She slowly returns the hug. Seokjin's eyes immediately opens and smiles widely as her grip tightens around his body. "Kamsahamida Oppa..." she whispers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Su Bin finishes work and locked up the place for the boss trust her even though the short period of time she worked. It was dark already and she pulled her jacket even tighter to stop the cold wind from chilling her body. She stops in her tracks as someone taps her on the shoulder. She turns around, whacking the person with her bag. "Ow! Su Bin! It's Oppa!" Seokjin exclaims, holding the area Su Bin had hit him.

"Mianhae Oppa!" she exclaims immediately. "Gwenchana?"

"Ah ne~" he says hissing slightly. "Aish. You have a strong hit."

"Mianhae Oppa," she says, smiling sheepishly as they started to walk. "I thought you were someone else else."

"Understandable," he says, remembering the past 2 incidents. "Oppa came to escort you home."

"Escort me?" she says, a twinkle of amusement lit in her brown eyes. "I'm not a princess Oppa."

"As a responsibility of being your guardian and Op-"

"Araso Oppa! You've repeated that speech many times already!" she says smiling widely as Seokjin just smiles. "Aren't Jimmine Oppa and you going to the gym today? Why did you appear at the cafe and not V Oppa?"

"Your V Oppa said he would go to the cafe right? He was too lazy to move from his bed so he got me to go with Jungkookie. Jimin got him to go to the gym," Seokjin says, waving his hand dismissively.

"V Oppa at the gym?! What is this world coming to?!" Su Bin exclaims before laughing.

Seokjin smiles at the girl laughing as he digs his hands into his pockets trying to warm himself from the bitter cold wind that attacked Su Bin too many of a times. "Here Oppa," she says, handing him a heat pack she got from her pocket. "You must have forgotten to bring one."

"Ah ne," Seokjin says, rubbing the nape of his neck, smiling embarrassingly before accepting the hear pack. "Gomawo."

"Aniya. It's nothing Oppa," she says, shaking her head. "How is Namjoon Oppa?"

"Namjoon was resting before I left the dorm. I hope he still is," Seokjin says before sighing. "I just wish he would know how to take care of himself more."

"I think Oppa just wants to get it out of the way for the holidays," Su Bin says suggestively. "Christmas is in 2 weeks."

"The album isn't going to come out till next year after the tour," Seokjin says, sighing, running a hand through his hair. "I don't know why Namjoon is stressing so much."

They walked in silence, deep in their thoughts while cars whizzed by them on the nightly empty streets.

"Su Bin ah," Seokjin calls out. "Don't you think that Namjoon is acting a little weird lately?"

She thinks hard and remembers the time where Namjoon was bent over the table in Bangtan room, writing in his book with only one screen turned on to listen to music. He slowly had stopped teaching Su Bin and was passing it over to Yoongi or Taehyung. He hardly taught Su Bin lessons anymore. He too brought many items because he thinks that Bangtan needs them like a coffee machine or a new TV because according to him, the TV they had before wasn't good enough and it was time to change to a new TV.

"Namjoon Oppa is acting a little weird..." she says quietly as she buries her lower face into the scarf.

"Namjoon..." Seokjin says as he wiggles his hands that were in the warm pockets. "He never talk much about his feelings."

Su Bin bit her lip, suddenly remembering one night when she had woken up to find that Namjoon was working in Bangtan room. She made coffee for him to keep him going and entered the room without knocking to see him scrolling through Twitter with red eyes. When she spoke, he quickly closed the screen and rubbed his eyes.

"Oppa," she says as Seokjin turns to look at her. "A few weeks ago, Namjoon Oppa was in the Bangtan room. I thought he was working so I went to make coffee for him. When I entered, he was scrolling through Twitter but he closed the tab as soon as he saw me."

"He wasn't working in there?" Seokjin questions, feeling a little weird.

"Ani. I found that strange too since Namjoon Oppa only stays in there to work. From what Jungkookie Oppa said, Rapmon Oppa has stopped staying in the Bangtan room for long hours because of me and the twins," Su Bin explains. "Jungkookie Oppa found it weird that Namjoon Oppa stayed in the Bangtan room for long periods of time now."

Seokjin purses his lips and thinks about the reason why Namjoon was acting like this "It's as if he is losing grip of his life..." Seokjin mutters.

Their eyes widen before looking at each other, knowing what the other was thinking immediately. "No," Seokjin insists, stopping. "Namjoon is not. No. I will not accept it!"

"It is a possibility Oppa," she whispers as she kept her head down. "You thought about it too. You know it is possible."

"No," he breathes the word out. "I simply refuse to believe. Namjoon will not do this!"

Su Bin closes her eyes to prevent the tears from falling. "Oppa..." she says softly. "You know that it could be the reason why Namjoon Oppa is like this..."

Seokjin grits his teeth, clenching his fist tightly with his eyes closed tightly that it turned white at the sides. "No!" he yells. "Namjoon does not have depression!"