Chapter 4

"Yah!" Taehyung yells at Jungkook.

The maknae had broken Taehyung's precious item. He tried apologizing but Taehyung refused to accept his apology. Min Jun and Ji Woo was already asleep in the room as the boys tries to stop the both of them. "You knew how precious it was to me!" Taehyung yells as Hoseok holds him back.

"I said I was sorry!" Jungkook exclaims as he stares at the broken musical box lying on the ground. "It's just a girly box anyway."

That increased Taehyung's anger. "What did you say?!" he yells, struggling in Hoseok's grip.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" Namjoon exclaims, staring in disbelief at the golden maknae. "Say sorry to Taehyung now!"

"No," Jungkook replies, folding his arms angrily.

Su Bin slowly walks towards them. She needed to ask Yoongi about the new phone she got as a gift from all 7 of them. She forgotten how to download songs. But Taehyung was in the way, yelling at Jungkook. She looks at the musical box on the ground and slowly made her way there. She picked up the pieces and made sure none of the pieces were lying around. "Yah! Don't touch that!" Taehyung exclaims, ripping the musical box out of her hands and she stares at him in shock.

Taehyung was the one with most patience for her in the group. He would usually cheer her up but this time... Her eyes widen as a flashback hits her.

-Flashback-

"I said stop picking them up!" the man yelled.

"B-But i-"

"I don't care about your buts," the man yelled again. "Leave it!"

Su Bin still held onto it tightly but he kicks the box out of her hands, breaking it into a hundred and thousands of pieces. "This is what you get for not getting good grades!"

-Flashback End-

She moves back immediately, fear obvious in her eyes. Taehyung had his hand up high in the air and was about to strike her when Jimin stopped him. "Kim Taehyung!" he harshly exclaims, worried about the girl behind him. "She didn't mean it."

"Su Bin..." Yoongi utters out looking at the girl behind Jimin.

Su Bin was looking to the ground, not moving as her hair covered her face. A small tear dropped onto the ground making a 'plonk' sound. Taehyung looked at the girl kneeling on the ground as tears ran down her face quicker. "Su Bin... I-" but he was cut off by her standing up and looking at him in the eye.

"I'm okay," she says, forcing a smile as tears rolled down her face. She wipes them away quickly. "Don't worry about me Oppa."

Taehyung's heart broke seeing the 16 year old girl in front of him still smiling as sadness was evident in her eyes and she called him oppa. "I'm tired. I'll go to my room and rest," she says before bowing and leaves for her room, leaving the boys astound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She changed into Jimin's old clothes that has now became hers but his scent still lingers. It was comfortable but she felt weird sleeping into another guy's clothes. She climbs into bed as she thinks if they will kick her out to the streets again once they find out about her past. After all, no one wants a sad girl. No one will love the sad girl.

She tossed and turned, thinking about everything except for her past. She thought about how Jimin stopped Taehyung. She thought about Namjoon guarding over her at night even though it was bad for his body. She thought about Yoongi teaching her how to use technology and making cool wallpapers for her. She thought about Jungkook and Taehyung who makes an effort to make her smile everyday. She thought about Hoseok teaching her some of the BTS dance moves. She thought about the caring eldest who watches over her quietly. She thought about Ji Woo and Min Jun who seemed to have fun with 7 appas. 'If we were ever forced to leave, I'll beg them to let the twins stay... They love it here...' she thinks as she curls up, not putting the blanket over her.

She was worried that when they force her to the streets, she wouldn't remember how to brave the cold or withstand the hunger. But she had to admit. She liked this place. She's trying so hard to make sure she could stay here. "Su Bin?" she hears a child-like voice calling her.

She keeps quiet and stayed in the position. "Taehyungie didn't mean to do that," the voice says as she felt the guy approach her. "He was angry at that moment."

Silence.

The guy sighed. "I know you're awake," he says softly.

"I understand..." she replies weakly as she remembers the look in Taehyung's eyes.

She shuts her eyes quickly and tightly, not wanting to cry again. Once was enough. She tries to erase the memory but it wasn't working. Silent tears rolled down her face as she grits her teeth. "Su Bin ah..." the guy call out. "Come here."

She stayed still not wanting anyone to see her being weak. "We're all humans. It's okay to break sometimes," the voice comforts her. "Come here."

She couldn't take it and she flung herself against the guy. His hands started to smooth out her hair as a form of comforting. She had her arms tightly around the guy as she cried softly, remembering her past. She didn't had tears but she bites her lips as the sound of crying still continued.

"Oppa is here..." the guy mutter. "Everything's okay..."

She looks up to see the baby-face member. She releases her grip and scoot backwards. She had thought it was Namjoon. She played with the edge of the jersey, not wanting to speak as Jimin sighs. "Thank you but... I don't plan to open my heart up," Su Bin says with a straight face.

It made Jimin wonder how she would not have puffy eyes or bloodshot eyes. She looked like herself... "Why do you shut us out?" Jimin asks and honestly, she wasn't prepared for that question.

"Who knows..." she whispers in English. "One day you could kick us out..."

Jimin may not be as good as Namjoon in languages but he understood slightly what Su Bin was saying. "I don't think we ever will," he replies slowly in English as she looks over to him, surprised that he made an effort or even understood her.

Jimin bites his lips softly. "I promise..." he whispers.