Chapter 31

"Jin Appa mianhae..." Seokjin mutters as his grip tighten on the twins. "Jin Appa shouldn't have let the both of you go in kindergarten..."

"It isn't your fault hyung," Namjoon mutters. "We all agreed on this."

"Yea hyung!" Jimin exclaims.

Seokjin releases his grip on the twins as he notices a red mark on Ji Woo's face. His eyes widen as tears fell. "Ji Woo..." he whispers cupping her face softly as his finger brushed across the red mark. "Who did this?"

"The girls in class..." she whispers as she flinched. "It hurts."

She starts sobbing from the pain as all of their hearts clenched tightly. "Please turn around so I can go throttle Mr, Mrs Kim, Hyun Min and whoever bullied Ji Woo and Min Jun," Taehyung mutters murderously, glaring out of the window.

Jimin brings Min Jun onto his lap and runs his fingers over the younger's boy knuckles as he hissed out in pain. "Is Min Jun in trouble?" he asks innocently.

"Heck no," Yoongi spoke up before smirking. "You're gonna learn how hit without hurting your knuckles."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daejun paced around nervously in the ER room as Su Bin was being checked. Some stupid driver had left his car in the middle of the road and the bus crashed into it after turning.

"Kim Su Bin?" the doctor said as he drew aside the curtain and Daejun looks to him. "She has superficial injuries only. Fortunately, she didn't break any bones. She's free to go after her guardians settle some papers."

He heaves a sigh of relief and thank the doctor profusely as he sees Su Bin stand up shakily from the bed. "Yah. Sit down," Daejun says immediately moving next to her.

"Aniya Oppa. I can stand," she says reassuringly as she stood up with the help of Daejun.

"You scared me when you were thrown forward!" he exclaims as Su Bin stayed silent, thinking hard. "Su Bin?"

"I finally get Newton's first law of motion!" she exclaims in happiness. "An object remains stationary or continue traveling at a constant speed in a straight line unless acted on by an unbalanced external force."

Daejun looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "You don't get it? I'm the stationary object and due to the crash which is the unbalanced external force, I was thrown forward," she says excitedly. "Newton's first law of motion!"

"Okay. I'm slightly worried now," Daejun says jokingly as she whacks his arm lightly, pouting. "Let's go."

"What about the papers?" she asks as he drags her away.

"What papers?" Ji Hyo asks as she smiles meekly to the actress.

"Unnie..." she trails off, knowing that Jong Kook was around. "Oppa..."

He looks at her with a worried look before blabbing a mix of Korean and English which turned in some alien language. "Oppa," Ji Hyo says, putting a hand on his back. "Breath."

Jong Kook does so before pulling Su Bin into his embrace. "Oppa, you're crushing me," the younger girl says out of breath.

The man immediately lets go of her before turning her around to check for injuries. Ji Hyo sighs at her boyfriend protectiveness while he glares at Daejun. "Yah. Let's go," Ji Hyo mutters.

That was when Su Bin realized that they were wearing Running Man outfit. "Oh..." she says in realization.

"Su Bin ah. Ji Hyo and I are going to finish our last mission. We'll meet the boys, the twins and the both of you at Dong Hoon's restaurant," Jong Kook orders. "We'll bring along the other members."